Even after delivering order, it shows in TO-DO list

I’ve just now delivered an order.

Even after delivering it, it is displayed in “TO-DO” list. This happened for the first time.

Any suggestions?

Or anything that I’m missing here?

I posted asking about this yesterday:

I recommend checking with your buyer whether they have received it. When mine looked like yours, it hadn’t actually been delivered and the buyers had not received it.

They only received it once the order had moved out of the to-do list and into the “delivered” folder.

You’ll see the thread I linked to, I did eventually, after much stress and worry and an incredibly amount of wasted time, find a work around that got it to work for me.

Hope that helps.

In my case, due to this problem, it was marked as “Late Delivery”. But it got resolved now. What I did was, attached the delivery in .rar file (earlier it was a simple text file) and it worked. But I’m not happy to see “Order Delivered” percentage as 67% now which was 100% before this order.

Thank you for your reply.

I’m bumping this up because I’m also having issues with it. I’ve contacted customer support and they’re looking into it as we speak. I’ve delivered four jobs that were said “delivered”, but aren’t leaving my queue and the buyers aren’t getting them. They’re just stuck collecting fake “late” time.

I’m checking your reply late so just curious to ask whether the issue is resolved? If yes, how? This would help others. Thank you.