Fiverr Community Forum

Even though I have seven gigs on Fiber, I can't get any orders

I am a skilled social media marketer. I am active in Fiveer and Fiverr forum regularly. I am active in Fiverr and Fiverr forum for 18 hours daily. I am already publishing seven gigs on Fiverr. My gig gets a little view but the click doesn’t come and I can’t get any order why? I don’t get my order even after I become proficient. Please let me know why this is happening to me?

6 Likes

Just waiting around hoping to get orders, and posting on the forum, is not how you get orders despite what you might have been told or read elsewhere.

Why not use your skills to market your own Fiverr business.

Fiverr is not easy money!

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

PS. You have misspelt Fiverr in your title above.

6 Likes

Check your keyword and gigs images . Do proper image seo and use targeted keywords in description. Then you should check your title and description properly for finding grammatical mistakes.
*Wait for your order
*Be active as much you can
*Use the mobile app

2 Likes

This is the new seller information being parroted all over the forum that I am referring to in my post above.

3 Likes

How do you know it doesn’t work? In fact, no one can say the right thing, everyone says a lot through ideas and experience. I am a new seller on fiverr . I am learning from here.

1 Like

Those who are learning usually try to obtain advice rather than give it, otherwise their advice lacks credibility.

4 Likes

Ask some of the top sellers on the Forum like @vibronx. I’m sure he doesn’t try to stay online all day. Please do some research of your own before giving tips to others! Thanks!

5 Likes

You are right But how did you know that what I said was not correct? Some things I’ve heard, and some new things I’m trying to learn

1 Like

That sums up exactly why any advice you give lacks credibility.

Will leave this with you.

3 Likes

Okay I could be wrong. I’m here to find out.

1 Like

Great! Use the :mag: tool and do some research.

3 Likes

I’m not saying I’m right, there’s a lot to try

1 Like

I sure don’t! I get most of my inquiries and orders when I am offline.

I was online a lot more than I usually would be this summer, and I did not receive a single order in the two weeks that I tried this.

@sazidurrizvi - most of the people who tell you to stay online on Fiverr are new sellers like yourself. It is a myth.

See this thread for more myths:

8 Likes

If you are online you will get the job, it is not right. But it will help you in many cases.

2 Likes

Check this post

I found this post few minutes ago. I think this will help you…

WAIT MY FRIEND. WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR OUR BEST TIME…

1 Like

Staying online does NOT help you! As @vibronx just stated above (and I agree), most of my orders come when I’m offline.

4 Likes

OK, tell me what to use for research.

1 Like

Use the search tool (:mag:) and search for tips on how to get more orders. Make sure that the tips are credible! If it says anything like “stay active on forum and Fiverr to get more orders”, it’s probably not a good post.

Here’s a few:

4 Likes

Check this out: New Sellers - Search your question .... Get the answer Now! - #35 by ramizeyardsoul

2 Likes

Good. Did you know that it will work 100 percent?

1 Like