Even though I have seven gigs on Fiber, I can't get any orders

shuvo9221

I am a skilled social media marketer. I am active in Fiveer and Fiverr forum regularly. I am active in Fiverr and Fiverr forum for 18 hours daily. I am already publishing seven gigs on Fiverr. My gig gets a little view but the click doesn’t come and I can’t get any order why? I don’t get my order even after I become proficient. Please let me know why this is happening to me?

I am a skilled social media marketer. I am active in Fiveer and Fiverr forum regularly. I am active in Fiverr and Fiverr forum for 18 hours daily. I am already publishing seven gigs on Fiverr. My gig gets a little view but the click doesn’t come and I can’t get any order why? I don’t get my order even after I become proficient. Please let me know why this is happening to me?

I am active in Fiveer and Fiverr forum regularly. I am active in Fiverr and Fiverr forum for 18 hours daily.

Just waiting around hoping to get orders, and posting on the forum, is not how you get orders despite what you might have been told or read elsewhere.

I am a skilled social media marketer.

Why not use your skills to market your own Fiverr business.

Fiverr is not easy money!

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

PS. You have misspelt Fiverr in your title above.

Check your keyword and gigs images . Do proper image seo and use targeted keywords in description. Then you should check your title and description properly for finding grammatical mistakes.

*Wait for your order

*Be active as much you can

*Use the mobile app

Wait for your order

This is the new seller information being parroted all over the forum that I am referring to in my post above.

Wait for your order

This is the new seller information being parroted all over the forum that I am referring to in my post above.

How do you know it doesn’t work? In fact, no one can say the right thing, everyone says a lot through ideas and experience. I am a new seller on fiverr . I am learning from here.

How do you know it doesn’t work? In fact, no one can say the right thing, everyone says a lot through ideas and experience. I am a new seller on fiverr . I am learning from here.

I am learning from here.

Those who are learning usually try to obtain advice rather than give it, otherwise their advice lacks credibility.

How do you know it doesn’t work?

Ask some of the top sellers on the Forum like @vibronx. I’m sure he doesn’t try to stay online all day. Please do some research of your own before giving tips to others! Thanks!

I am learning from here.

Those who are learning usually try to obtain advice rather than give it, otherwise their advice lacks credibility.

Those who are learning usually try to obtain advice rather than give it.

You are right But how did you know that what I said was not correct? Some things I’ve heard, and some new things I’m trying to learn

Those who are learning usually try to obtain advice rather than give it.

You are right But how did you know that what I said was not correct? Some things I’ve heard, and some new things I’m trying to learn

Some things I’ve heard, and some new things I’m trying to learn

That sums up exactly why any advice you give lacks credibility.

Will leave this with you.

Ask some of the top sellers on the Forum like @vibronx. I’m sure he doesn’t try to stay online all day. Please do some research of your own before giving tips to others! Thanks!

I sure don’t! I get most of my inquiries and orders when I am offline.

I was online a lot more than I usually would be this summer, and I did not receive a single order in the two weeks that I tried this.

@sazidurrizvi - most of the people who tell you to stay online on Fiverr are new sellers like yourself. It is a myth.

See this thread for more myths:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I sure don’t! I get most of my inquiries and orders when I am offline.

I was online a lot more than I usually would be this summer, and I did not receive a single order in the two weeks that I tried this.

@sazidurrizvi - most of the people who tell you to stay online on Fiverr are new sellers like yourself. It is a myth.

See this thread for more myths:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

If you are online you will get the job, it is not right. But it will help you in many cases.

Check this post

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

I found this post few minutes ago. I think this will help you…

WAIT MY FRIEND. WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR OUR BEST TIME…

OK, tell me what to use for research.

Use the search tool (🔍) and search for tips on how to get more orders. Make sure that the tips are credible! If it says anything like “stay active on forum and Fiverr to get more orders”, it’s probably not a good post.

Here’s a few:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Use the search tool (🔍) and search for tips on how to get more orders. Make sure that the tips are credible! If it says anything like “stay active on forum and Fiverr to get more orders”, it’s probably not a good post.

Here’s a few:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Good. Did you know that it will work 100 percent? As far I know no one says anything 100% exact information about Fiverr. It’s totally unpredictable.

I am a new seller on fiverr .

And this is why perhaps you should heed the advice of others who have been here longer.

Most of my orders come when I am OFFline and nowhere near my PC. I do not spend 18 hours a day on the Fiverr site or forum (although, the myth of being here in the forum will get you orders is an incorrect one).

Because I have been here since 2013 and can tell you from my experience, sitting in front of the computer or phone watching it like a pot of water hoping it will boil, does not garner one orders. Period.

GG

Good. Did you know that it will work 100 percent? As far I know no one says anything 100% exact information about Fiverr. It’s totally unpredictable.

It seems like you are looking for a trick that will secure your sales. Fiverr is not like that. There are no tricks. You need to offer something of professional quality and present your gig in a way that utilizes effective marketing techniques.

I will say the same thing I say to other new sellers: Go read a book. Preferably a textbook on marketing and communication. Take notes. Think about how the concepts apply to your Fiverr gigs.

We are not going to spoon-feed you information. You are responsible for your own success and learning.

(Also, learning how to fact-check your sources would also be beneficial, I think)

I am a new seller on fiverr .

And this is why perhaps you should heed the advice of others who have been here longer.

Most of my orders come when I am OFFline and nowhere near my PC. I do not spend 18 hours a day on the Fiverr site or forum (although, the myth of being here in the forum will get you orders is an incorrect one).

Because I have been here since 2013 and can tell you from my experience, sitting in front of the computer or phone watching it like a pot of water hoping it will boil, does not garner one orders. Period.

GG

Now I obey you. You are speaking from experience.

I am a skilled social media marketer

If this statement is TRUE, then you should have a leg up on most sellers here and know how to market your Gig. Right?

I am active in Fiveer and Fiverr forum regularly. I am active in Fiverr and Fiverr forum for 18 hours daily.

Sorry, but being “active” on the site or in the forum is not the secret formula to success. 18 hours a day? That must really suck!!! I couldn’t imagine being on a computer that long. I have a life. I spend maybe 2 or 3 hours a day here in the forum answering questions and working on orders.

My gig gets a little view but the click doesn’t come and I can’t get any order why?

If your Gig is getting some views but NO clicks, that means your Gig is not grabbing the attention of potential buyers. There is nothing in your Gig thumbnail that they have not already seen or feel others already offer. I would imagine you have made Gigs in categories that are completely packed like sardines. This means overcrowded.

I don’t get my order even after I become proficient.

Proficient at what? Sitting around for 18 hours a day on the site and forum? Maybe you do not know what the word “proficient” means.

I always have to wonder about someone who claims to be a social media marketer but cannot figure out how to market their own Gigs. Tells me that maybe, they are not as proficient in that area as they claim to be.

GG

Archived