Fiverr Community Forum

Even with 1 gig we can get orders?

I have a query.
Even if we have 1 gig uploaded, can we get orders on that new gig if we follow the method to get orders by improving our gig and staying active on fiverr ?
Will appreciate opinions.

2 Likes

its better to have multiple gigs so that more people get to see different stuff that they might be interested in

1 Like

Yes, I only have one gig, and I get plenty of orders.

1 Like

Thank you for your humble advise

That’s great man, and thank you for your response :slight_smile:

1 Like

of course you can, I’ve seen many seller only have 1 gig and they got thousand order. However if you have multiple talent, you should make it into gigs

3 Likes

It is better to have many gigs. E.g I’m a video editor. I offer three gigs on that one for youtube editing one for gaming and the other for social media ads. I hope you get the idea

3 Likes

Yes, thank you. But i mean to say, that if i uploaded only 1 gig, would i get order on that gig if i wait and go through the process of tracking and buyer requests e.t.c.

yes. just make it great

2 Likes

It’s up to all up to you

1 Like

Yes. One gig is enough. But make sure you create it perfectly and maintain it. Don’t modify the gig once it reached a certain level. Because if you do it will automatically updates the rating in 24 hrs and you will lost the current rating.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for you suggestion :slight_smile:

I had one gig for a long time and got plenty of orders, so amount does not matter. Except more gets you more visibility, naturally. But activity means nothing when it comes to the amount of sales you get, as long as you don’t get orders marked late and miss 24 hour response times.

1 Like

Yes you can get orders with one gig. It’s better to upload more gigs. More gigs is equal to more opportunities.