Fiverr Forum

Everybody on fiverr is busy, no one wants to help me with my java assignment

Please i need help with my assignment.

Reply to @kjblynx: we supposed to guess thats what it is :wink: xDDDDDDDD

Reply to @ilovecustomers: Maybe he could hire the voodoo guy. Guessing is so old school. LOL

Reply to @fonthaunt: ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) lmfao

if this voodoo guy can bring love and powers to people why doesnt to make fiverr admin fall in love with him so he can take a cut from there shares for free no need to post voodo gigs

Way too go ladies, you let him have it for not being able to get his point across and ask for help, go gett’em tigers…pushhhhsh

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

Your First Stop on Fiverr.com!

@michelltech,

I’m sure you can help the guy out. Isn’t this computer stuff your expertise?

Reply to @pictureduke: I’m not gonna be doing anyone java homework anytime soon… :wink: But yes it is…I was commenting about the way people attack those that ask for help or are confused, seems I been in the middle of it today. Its okay, I don’t mind. They need someone to…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

@michelltech,

And with all due respect sir,

Would you mind toning down your spam-ish signature a little?

Thanks!

Duke

@michelltech,

I bet your share of homework is done years a go :slight_smile:

@onelly23,

Hope you find some one to help you with your assignment.

It’s a script I have written, for my personal forum poster local, I’m sure you’ll live through it. :wink: or not… maybe I’ll code it so if its on the page once not to repeat or something…when i have time…Right now its a bare box with post edit cancel and push, looks a windows 95 basic window, lol… but its just for me so doesnt matter I guess. I’ll consider scripting something in.

*UPDATE: Actually duke you gave me an idea! And it can be a gig when done if I do it…Most people would prolly kill to have all there fiverr in a cool controlled environment…I know thats why I scripted up these few apps, I was going to merge them, never considered giging out… :wink:

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Fiverr's Finest!

MichellTech

@michelltech,

It’s a cool script for sure!

And you are free to promote your business the way you see is best, of course, but it may be too much for some of us. Maybe it’s just me?

Not to repeat would be cool.

Duke

I’m super happy that our conversation spawned a great idea for you!

Duke

Reply to @pictureduke: The Bizarre Picture Gig Video, is sweet, I likey…

I posted outside my app just for you so no footer… :wink:

I was brought up on the sugar and salt theory…

-Rob

Reply to @pictureduke: What can you expect from a 15-20 minute script, lol

I’ll have to use some tsr for var’s or something, and have it match my embed using prolly page source and match the vars, and if its there not repost type of thing, or something, I’ll get around to it at some point… For now I type out side the app for you, only you though, the wife says she loves the appy though so I might be forced to consider the “spammish” nature of it, which it isnt really it fits the GL perfectly, but far as the movement, I can see where if multiple post it could be like whoa, lol…

-Rob

Reply to @pictureduke: The thought of homework, makes me shiver…

Reply to @pictureduke: are you in love wiht michelltech , am sure you know his male

I am free and ready to help you

@ilovecustomers,

No I’m not in love and am aware that he is male.

What makes you think I’m in love?

Reply to @kjblynx: take a joke

Reply to @pictureduke: take a joke