Fiverr Community Forum

Everyday getting buyer requests, but no order

Hello Dear,

Everyday I am getting almost 50+ buyer requests, within them I sent 10 offers regularly.
But still today no buyer inbox me.

Is there any reason with my gig?
Please check my gigs and advice me if modification necessary.

Please advice me for any modification. :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

same here! But we have to wait & try more.

6 Likes

Hey it’s pretty normal in the beggining, keep delivering good jobs to keep your score, base stats, improving your gig and soon you both will start to receive more messages. I cheers fo you!

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
Yes we need to wait more. Hope one day we will success.

Thanks for your reply.
I will try to follow your advice.

Try to send buyer request more professionally

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
Okay I will try to follow your advice.

2 Likes

i visited your profile. first you want to update the gig thumbnail to an attractive thumbnail
and complete your 7 gig space, provide low budget in beging

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply and helpful advice.
I will try to follow your advice.

3 Likes

YOU’RE SO LUCKY TO RECEIVE 50+ BUYER REQUESTS A DAY. I only get a few and there are days like yesterday where I don’t even receive one.

Anyway, don’t give up and keep sending your offers. Try to improve it a bit by each offer you send and find out what works and what doesn’t.

5 Likes

Same problem. we should be patient. it will be ok soon. due to corona virus most of the real buyer is not coming in market place for placing order.

3 Likes

Even I am facing the same problem :persevere: :persevere: :persevere:

3 Likes

Same problem here…

2 Likes

Thankyou for your reply.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Please no worries about that. just be patient and one more thing is : if you’re sending copy paste buyer request please avoid that. just try to send request professionally and simply.

1 Like

First read carefully the buyer recruitment. If you think, you are able to do this job, then you will apply. If you can explain properly about the project then buyer will knock you. That is my experience. I think it help you.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Same Problem here. But i am learning lots of from reply sections

1 Like

Keep sending requests to buyer continuously. Hope a real buyer will hire you very soon.
Stay blessed and help others. :blush:

1 Like