Fiverr Community Forum

Everyone be stand Because am came in fiverr

am a new on fiveer am a computer science student
I work with my teachers but last day i know about fivere.
i know i do very good work in fiverr because my teachers helps me very well in mine practice.
Just like internship i work in office and typing very long topices so i have also experience of typing very well.

2 Likes

PHRASING!

[Any Archer fans out there?]

6 Likes

God, please. If you can’t care enough to spell-out “Fiverr” correctly, I wonder where you would go anywhere.

Anyways, welcome to the platform. Hope Fiverr gives you tremendous scope for improvement and accomplishment.

6 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! (without the last e, with an extra r, and make sure not to confuse it with Fiber or Fever)

However, I do hope your thread title is meant to be funny, because asking people to stand because one comes to Fiverr doesn’t sound appropriate as it makes people feel treated with superiority :wink:

Also, I’m curious - your profile says you “copy paste just like professionals” - what do you mean by that?

NOTE: this is not meant to make fun of anyone - I am genuinely telling the OP how Fiverr is properly spelled, and how his thread title might be misunderstood, as well as asking a valid question about something I didn’t understand.

9 Likes

thanks off all for supporting new user of fiverr

8 Likes

The expression on the dog’s face is priceless…:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

like a boss :wink:

Welcome to Fiverr. Hope you get the best out of your skills here.

@writer99025, Yay! Had a great Diwali this time. :sparkler: :fireworks: :sparkler: Hope the same with you and best wishes for the forthcoming year! Sunday or Monday… everyday is Holiday for us freelancers :smile:

@saddu_writer, lol! I didn’t imagine that… but pretty much explains OP’s request!

1 Like

I looked at your profile and you need to make gigs if you hope to earn any money here. Go to Fiverr Academy to learn what you need to know.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::laughing::grinning::grinning:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::grinning::grinning: