Everyone be stand Because am came in fiverr

afaqawan

am a new on fiveer am a computer science student
I work with my teachers but last day i know about fivere.
i know i do very good work in fiverr because my teachers helps me very well in mine practice.
Just like internship i work in office and typing very long topices so i have also experience of typing very well.

Welcome to Fiverr! (without the last e, with an extra r, and make sure not to confuse it with Fiber or Fever)

However, I do hope your thread title is meant to be funny, because asking people to stand because one comes to Fiverr doesn’t sound appropriate as it makes people feel treated with superiority 😉

Also, I’m curious - your profile says you “copy paste just like professionals” - what do you mean by that?

NOTE: this is not meant to make fun of anyone - I am genuinely telling the OP how Fiverr is properly spelled, and how his thread title might be misunderstood, as well as asking a valid question about something I didn’t understand.

am a new on fiveer am a computer science student

I work with my teachers but last day i know about fivere.

i know i do very good work in fiverr because my teachers helps me very well in mine practice.

Just like internship i work in office and typing very long topices so i have also experience of typing very well.

Everyone be stand Because am came in fiverr

giphy.gif

Archived