Everything else is over 90%, But the completion rate is at 89%. can i make it before 15th?!

vira_lanka19871

no, just now 3 gigs were marked as completed but its still stuck at 89% 😦

If you go back 60 days from today are any of the cancellations about to drop off of the 60 day period by the 14th?

You will need to look at all cancellations back to December 12 2017. Are any back near that date? That day was 62 days ago. Don’t forget to include any Paypal chargebacks which are also counted as cancellations.

First of all the completion rate calculation does not work.

I had one cancellation, of an order that was placed back in November, that they never completed requirements on, so it never started. They finally cancelled with “ordered by mistake”

My completion rate dropped from 100 to 98

Completed 15 new orders since then. Completion rate is still 98.

So one order dropped it 2 percent, but 15 new ones completed on time 5 star orders did nothing.

The calculation is broken, so I have no idea if it will be possible to get your score back up based upon what I have seen.

I had one cancellation, of an order that was placed back in November, that they never completed requirements on, so it never started. They finally cancelled with “ordered by mistake”

So one order dropped it 2 percent, but 15 new ones completed on time 5 star orders did nothing.

The calculation is broken, so I have no idea if it will be possible to get your score back up based upon what I have seen.

But how many orders dropped off of the 60 day time window?

You are not just adding new orders, old orders are dropping out.

But how many orders dropped off of the 60 day time window?

You are not just adding new orders, old orders are dropping out.

8 orders fell off in the 60 day window, the math is bad.

And the cancelled order was never an active order, so it should not have counted at all. Besides being cancelled for order by mistake.

So that would mean, as one example, you had 50 orders in the 60 day period.

You had additional orders added, taking into account the 8

that dropped off. But it looks to me like the 98 completion rate is correct.

So 57 completed orders / 58 total orders = .98275, rounded off to .98.

So that would mean, as one example, you had 50 orders in the 60 day period.

You had additional orders added, taking into account the 8

that dropped off. But it looks to me like the 98 completion rate is correct.

So 57 completed orders / 58 total orders = .98275, rounded off to .98.

First, it was never an order, because buyer did not complete requirements, so counting as a failure to complete is bad math.

Second, the buyer cancelled using ordered by mistake, once again meaning it was not an order, so counting it against is bad math.

And your math sample is like bad politician math, I can juggle the numbers to show what I want too when you make stuff up. You forgot 15 new orders vs 8 dropped off. Anyways, the system is flawed.

First, it was never an order, because buyer did not complete requirements, so counting as a failure to complete is bad math.

Second, the buyer cancelled using ordered by mistake, once again meaning it was not an order, so counting it against is bad math.

And your math sample is like bad politician math, I can juggle the numbers to show what I want too when you make stuff up. You forgot 15 new orders vs 8 dropped off. Anyways, the system is flawed.

You forgot 15 new orders vs 8 dropped off. Anyways, the system is flawed.

I’m trying to help you so please calm down.

I took the 15 new orders into account.

15 new orders - 8 dropped off = 7.

50 orders total + 7 = 57 total completed orders, but 58 total orders.

So here is the math: 57 / 58 = .98

However if you had 100 orders + 7 =107 total orders it would be .99.

So in that sense you’re right, my math is probably wrong if you had more orders than 58 which you probably did.

I’ve noticed it can take a few days for a change to show up on the analytics page but in another thread someone said that the actual percentages are correct in spite of more cancellations being shown in the last 60 days than there actually were.

Hmmm, maybe it’s the time delay.

exactly ! this kind of thing was in my mind too! a broken formula. buggy.

it was never an order, because buyer did not complete requirements, so counting as a failure to complete is bad math.

the buyer cancelled using ordered by mistake,

As far as I know, Fiverr does count all cancellations against you, including ones without requirements or ones that were ordered by accident. You might be able to ask Customer Support to audit your cancellations, but those reasons for cancellation most likely did affect your rate with the math Fiverr intended.

it was never an order, because buyer did not complete requirements, so counting as a failure to complete is bad math.

the buyer cancelled using ordered by mistake,

As far as I know, Fiverr does count all cancellations against you, including ones without requirements or ones that were ordered by accident. You might be able to ask Customer Support to audit your cancellations, but those reasons for cancellation most likely did affect your rate with the math Fiverr intended.

Only cancellation in over 90 days, so it was that order.

Archived