Guys it is one of the best feeling to become Level 2 after so much of hard work.
I remember that I posted asking for help on forum on 5th February this year. And Jobass told me to keep trying and motivated me. That time I was so clueless about Fiverr and was not getting orders at all. Then I started looking for jobs in Buyers Request section. Thankfully in 20 days I got the level 1 badge and that was amazing feeling too. Then I had final exams before graduation in between so I kind of took 1 month holiday. I think now I don’t have to look for job now, I really love being my own boss. And I always thought that Diploma/Degree is just a paper if you want to do something you love.
At the beginning I admit that I was trying everything possible and I did indeed learned a lot about other things. Naturally I am multipotentialite and it was always tough for me to stick to one field. I graduated from Law College in Tashkent before. Then I got scholarship for Computer Science as a major in India. Now I am working as Graphic designer. So if you are someone like me, keep learning and you will find things much more helpful when you reach some level. And all your skills will help you one day. I am so glad that I came to know about Fiverr. I wish I knew it before but it is never late.
The secret is simple :
- Improve your gigs.
- Provide high quality job and dedicate yourself to every job.
- Be honest. Admit things that you cant do.
- Be friendly.
- Have patience and promote yourself if you are new on Fiverr.
- Avoid copyright infringement e.g (probably for designers) fonts, photos, vectors and so on.
- If you use free resources, make sure that you check licenses about attribution. I would never suggest taking things from google.
- Bite as much as you can chew. (You will understand when you have lots orders in queue).
Remember none is perfect. Sorry if I made misteakes.