Everything is Right but

malikshahbas133

Hi Fiverr Family.
I have created my this gig in the category GRAPHIC AND DESIGN > LOGO DESIGN

https://www.fiverr.com/malikshahbas133/design-or-redesign-logo-for-business-or-brand-identity-f96b

The above one is my gig link. I don’t know you will visit my gig or not but I can tell you that everything is ok in my gig. My gig tags,description,gallery everything is Right but still I am not getting any order.

I request you guys to please give me a valuable uggestion.

Thanks

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.
“Languages: English - fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

“Languages: English - fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Ok I am gonna correct all

Archived