Working as New Seller is seriously a hard job but no need to worry. Just like every business the starting is always the hardest part.
“Your business won’t blow up if your passion doesn’t show up” by Julian Hall
If you want to hit up the mark of $1000 dollars a month you need to have patience and passion.
I belong from a business family of retail Frenchie stores. So you need to keep in mind the start will be slow but when you stick with your goal and flexible with your ideas then the cash will flow!
Few things you need to know :
• When you’re New Seller, it’s hard to make cash flow. So keep patience and keep working until you make your $5 per day!
• Promote your Gigs in Fiverr and let the word out about your Gigs.
• SEO optimized Keywords and details sells more than average keywords and Details.
• Make your first $5 from buyers request.
• Business rule : Customer’s are God! Treat them like they’re VIP and Watch out they’ll stick to your gig if your product or service are good enough.
Do you want more? XD
Definitely I’ll be back with more tips as soon as I’ll be getting more experience with Fiverr.
Note: The source of this content is Fiverr Academy and many successful established Sellers blog!
Thank you readers.