Excited for FIVERR BIRTHDAY CARD DESIGN CONTEST!

divyagoel

That’s interesting. Do well 🙂

When is the contest submission? will the entries be visible on a public page? contest result date?

Its for Fiverr 7th birthday and the submission date is till 15th Feb…and yes the top 10 will be shared on Blog with links of the winner profile.

Can you use date please? Since we are all in different time zones, my today could be your tomorrow. (For example when it is 11pm Feb 14th for me, it is 3pm Feb 15th in Australia)

So when you say “tommorow” I dont know what day your on. As for me, it is 2am Feb 15th. So Feb 15th just started. I want to know should I continue, or drop it now that it’s passed Feb 14th 11:59pm (in EST). Can i get some definitive information on this someone?

Can you use date please? Since we are all in different time zones, my today could be your tomorrow. (For example when it is 11pm Feb 14th for me, it is 3pm Feb 15th in Australia)

So when you say “tommorow” I dont know what day your on. As for me, it is 2am Feb 15th. So Feb 15th just started. I want to know should I continue, or drop it now that it’s passed Feb 14th 11:59pm (in EST). Can i get some definitive information on this someone?

I think the whole information has been provided in the mail you received…The mail i received has a entry form link and when i click to it there is a headline says “Submit your design by Wednesday, February 15th, for the chance to be awarded $300.”

I thinks its early morning there of 15th February, so you have the whole day to submit it…There is no particular link to ask regarding any query at the mail. CS may help!!

Archived