Excited to be a new member of Fiverr

Hey everyone! My name is Cynthia. I am from Indonesia and have heard about Fiveer recently. Today I am started to create an account here and started to become a new member of Fiverr. I can’t wait to share my gig and sell my services to buyers!

As a starter, before I join in Fiverr, I enjoy working in Environmental Services, Outdoor Camping, Botanical Illustration, and Ecotourism. I like to write and create botanical illustrations. Several of my experiences is to be a ghostwriter including in academic paper, research article, and grant proposal.

As I browse through the forum, I see everyone is really welcoming, with insightful advice and help for a new member. Hopefully, I can flourish my skill and gain some new colleagues in the Fiverr forum.

Meanwhile, you could check out my gigs. Not much for now but I will sell more services from time to time.

favicon-32x32.png.333285108d344598eb8031d07f8929d5.png Fiverr.com
find-journal-pdf-you-looking-for-in-any-website.jpg.bc8786f6100d397434b13f7526674c17.jpg

Cynthia_dewi: I will find journal PDF you looking for in any website for $5...

For only $5, Cynthia_dewi will find journal PDF you looking for in any website. | Do you need help looking for the perfect journal? Stuck in online research? Can not find any relevant journal for your research? Or didn't have | Fiverr

Looking forward to work with you guys! 😄

Archived