Fiverr Community Forum

Excited to be here!

Hi all,
I am excited to be a new member of the Fiverr community. I look forward to sharing my talents and learning from others!
Open to any and all tips/suggestions!

:wave:

18 Likes

Nice to meet you Maggie! I wish you much success. My best tip is just keep 5-star rated reviews and nothing less! Lots of sellers to compete with on this website so any 4 stars or less could impact your placement on the site, orders, etc.

4 Likes

Welcome. You need to remove your face book details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

welcome … :hugs:

4 Likes

DONE… thanks SO much!

2 Likes

Welcome on board! :+1:

2 Likes

hello, all I am new seller

1 Like

how to get subsequent orders after first?

2 Likes

great, anyway what’s service do u provide???

2 Likes

You can find job in buyer request :slight_smile: it’s good way for new member

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr and the forum.

2 Likes

I have only created 1 gig so far, but I do Logo design, Website design, videos, social media designs, personal branding! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

good service, I appreciate ur service

2 Likes

For 1st order you need to send buyer request daily…

1 Like

Do you mean if I am looking for service? Sorry, I am not sure I understand.
Or do you mean that since i just posted my first gig, I need to do a buyer request?
thanks so much

1 Like

Here in fiverr buyer post request about there project… You need to submit your proposal and than you sell your service…

Hello! Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Welcome Maggie! Wish you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you go to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then Buyer Requests you will be able to see buyers who are looking for your type of services.

Type “write buyer request” in the search bar above and you will find lots of helpful posts on the subject.

welcome maggiejudge,to fiverr community.

1 Like