Excited to be on Fiverr!

Hello world! I’m so excited to join the Fiverr community. My name is Janil, a blogger, with background of graphic design, SEO, and digital marketing. This gal is all energized for her first gig. When do you think it’ll start?

When do you think it’ll start?

When do you think you’ll be able to connect to your target customers? 😉

I have been offering to buyer’s requests so far but no orders.

How about you?

How about you?

I don’t share the specifics of my marketing and outreach efforts here on the forums. How I have chosen to do things is not likely to work for everyone else.

How about you?

I don’t share the specifics of my marketing and outreach efforts here on the forums. How I have chosen to do things is not likely to work for everyone else.

No, I wasn’t asking about your marketing tactics - it’s freely available in other threads. I was just asking about you in general - how you’re doing on fiverr.

No, I wasn’t asking about your marketing tactics - it’s freely available in other threads. I was just asking about you in general - how you’re doing on fiverr.

No, I wasn’t asking about your marketing tactics - it’s freely available in other threads.

Yes, my advice is freely available in other threads; my personal strategy and tactics not. I have not shared the specifics of how I market here on the forums.

I was just asking about you in general - how you’re doing on fiverr.

I am doing well. My own efforts to grow my own business appear to be succeeding.

Archived