Exclusive offer for Fiverr Forum Members: Custom Songs for the Holidays

Stuck on the perfect gift? What’s more unique than a custom song, chosen by you for your loved one?

From today (11/28) until Wednesday (12/5), Fiverr forum users can get TWO songs for one.

You can select your two songs from any of these gigs:

1. I will record a classic jazz song - http://fiverr.com/ruanna3/record-a-song-for-your-loved-one

2. I will record a traditional/folk song - http://fiverr.com/ruanna3/record-a-traditionalfolk-song-for-your-loved-one

3. I will record a special occasion song - http://fiverr.com/ruanna3/record-a-traditionalfolk-song (the permalink reads wrong, but is correct)

4. I will record a soothing lullaby - http://fiverr.com/ruanna3/record-a-lullaby-for-your-loved-one

Think of how thrilled your loved one will be to get their own song on Christmas morning! I include a custom message at no additional charge.

The best part of this promotion is that you can make one a gift and keep the other for yourself or give two different gifts!

For only $5, you get two beautiful songs from a professional vocalist.

This is only for a week, so be sure to buy today! It’s my chance to thank all the amazing Fiverr forum posters and share my music with the world.

Details:

• Song selection includes any in the listings. If you want a song that is not listed, I will be perfectly happy to let you know if I can do it, but it is a regular gig and not part of this promotion. Fortunately, there are dozens of songs in my listings.

• One 2-for deal per person/family, please. Seller reserves the right to refuse if this is abused.

• As mentioned in the listing, the songs are “a capella”, without music. I will send you a .m4a file for each song. I will include a personal message of up to 25 words per song.

• Curious? You can hear more samples of my work here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcyZPTMh1iBACK3xvdWHmvKjY1CMA3W6M

Thanks to @Geeone for the idea!

Anna

~Annasongs~

I forgot to mention, be sure to add that you saw this deal on the Fiverr forum in the Instructions and list both songs there.

Thanks!

Fun gig, good luck!

Thanks so much, @lparziale! How are your gigs doing this holiday? I’d love to have some feedback from a lv. 2 seller :slight_smile:

Hahah, I think I will take a page from @tn5rr2012’s playbook and try to bump this back up. I’d hate for anyone to miss out on their very own song just because they didn’t check page 2.

I also have a question for artists, actors, and personalities like @oldbittygrandma: do you really worry about people copying your gigs, as you ARE your gig? No one can really do exactly what you do, right? There are a lot of people doing custom performance gigs; what are the best ways you’ve found to stand out?

Ooh, only two days left. I hope someone takes advantage of this for Christmas! :smiley:

Only 24 hours left! Oh dear. Any music lovers interested?

I forgot to mention, be sure to add that you saw this deal on the Fiverr forum in the Instructions and list both songs there.

Thanks!

Fun gig, good luck!

Thanks so much, @lparziale! How are your gigs doing this holiday? I’d love to have some feedback from a lv. 2 seller :slight_smile:

Hahah, I think I will take a page from @tn5rr2012’s playbook and try to bump this back up. I’d hate for anyone to miss out on their very own song just because they didn’t check page 2.

I also have a question for artists, actors, and personalities like @oldbittygrandma: do you really worry about people copying your gigs, as you ARE your gig? No one can really do exactly what you do, right? There are a lot of people doing custom performance gigs; what are the best ways you’ve found to stand out?

Ooh, only two days left. I hope someone takes advantage of this for Christmas! :smiley:

Thanks!

Fun gig, good luck!

Thanks!