Fiverr Community Forum

Exited to start!

Hello everyone! I just started selling on Fiverr and I have to say. Exciting to wait for the first order!

I’m a multidisciplinary 3D artist, living and working in Antwerp, Belgium.

When did you have the first order when starting?

3 Likes

Greetings from Thailand, and welcome to Fiverr! You have good reason to be excited. Be sure to spend a bit of time here in the forum as there is a lot to learn from the experiences of those who have been on Fiverr longer than you and I. In answer to your question, I saw no orders for 6 weeks, but that may not be your experience. I wish you luck and I encourage you to remain excited. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello Ben,

It’s great to have you on board. We are all excited to learn and also share our own experiences. I had my first sale pretty early into my debut on Fiverr and it was fun.:grin:

With Fiverr there’s a whole lot you can become. Sit tight, relax, learn, unlearn, relearn, and scale up.:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Good luck✌
Atobateleolanre

3 Likes

Greetings from Shanghai! I just registered and hope it goes well! I glad to see everyone.

4 Likes

@benvdz

Best of luck!

1 Like

super, thanks everyone!

1 Like

It was 2017. when I provide SEO service. I got an Order so quickly, within 24 hours.
Thanks to Almighty GOD.

Now in 2020, the same thing happens to me, Just started a new gig and got an order of 150 USD

GOD helps them who help themselves

Maybe my dedication, patience, and marketing strategy work here.

GOD bless everyone