Expecting some tricks from the experience freelancers

Guest sunnysum

Guest sunnysum

I create 5 gigs last week.
I also did some social marketing and send buyer request.
But till now, I don’t get any order even not a knock from clients.
I am expecting some tricks from the experience freelancers.
Happy Freelancing :hugs:

You have 2 active gigs.

Every day, several times a day new sellers come to the Forum to ask for help. These new sellers should know that being a Fiverr seller takes time, effort and skill to be successful. There is no magic in getting orders. There are no tricks either. 😉

Paul :man_singer:t2: is singing about all of the “tricks” and the advice he has collected together in one post for experienced freelancers to share with new sellers. He has information in his original article and there are 38 more posts he has added to his original article that also have many tips and “tricks” for new sellers. Happy reading! 🤓

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

no one response me that’s why I deleted

I have several gigs, and some of them I got an order right away.

Others, it took weeks ( one I think took more than 3 months) to get an order.

One thing you really need to keep in mind is that just because you created a gig

does not mean you are going to get an order right away.

There are many gigs that are similar to yours, you have a lot of competition.

Sadly, there are no tricks. There are tips though, be sure to click on the link Vickie

showed you up there.

I hope you are willing to read through all of that and all the other helpful links,

because that’s how I learned 🙂

I have several gigs, and some of them I got an order right away.

Others, it took weeks ( one I think took more than 3 months) to get an order.

One thing you really need to keep in mind is that just because you created a gig

does not mean you are going to get an order right away.

There are many gigs that are similar to yours, you have a lot of competition.

Sadly, there are no tricks. There are tips though, be sure to click on the link Vickie

showed you up there.

I hope you are willing to read through all of that and all the other helpful links,

Me too Zeus. I spent many hours reading posts on the Forum like those that Paul has gathered together in one place before I got my first sale. Unfortunately, it seems like some sellers expect instant results or a magic 💊 and purchase their gigs. I am glad @paulmaplesden put together his post so we can share it with the new sellers. But as the old saying goes, “You can lead a 🐴 but you can’t make it drink.”

Me too Zeus. I spent many hours reading posts on the Forum like those that Paul has gathered together in one place before I got my first sale. Unfortunately, it seems like some sellers expect instant results or a magic 💊 and purchase their gigs. I am glad @paulmaplesden put together his post so we can share it with the new sellers. But as the old saying goes, “You can lead a 🐴 but you can’t make it drink.”

Paul has gathered together in one place

Actually I REALLY admire the kindness/willingness and patience he had in order to put that thing together!! People might say meh, it’s just a string of links, but he put them all in different categories and gave a clear title to each of them.

That’s not something I’m willing to do…😅

Paul has gathered together in one place

Actually I REALLY admire the kindness/willingness and patience he had in order to put that thing together!! People might say meh, it’s just a string of links, but he put them all in different categories and gave a clear title to each of them.

That’s not something I’m willing to do…😅

Yes, I silently thank @paulmaplesden each time a new seller asks for advice. It is so easy to post a link to his thread!

no one response me

And why should that matter? You have the ability to do your own research and learn how Fiverr works on your own time. It’s not our responsibility to provide you with all of the information you want in order for you to be guaranteed of success.

YOU are responsible for your own success. Nothing we can say or do will make you successful and bring you sales. YOU need to learn, research, study, experiment, and discover what is necessary to help YOU to build your own success.

You’ve been here for, what, a week, maybe two? It’s time to get serious, get busy, and be realistic.

Good luck with your proactive freelancing career. I truly and genuinely hope your relentless, determined, ambitious hard work pays off.

Every day, several times a day new sellers come to the Forum to ask for help. These new sellers should know that being a Fiverr seller takes time, effort and skill to be successful. There is no magic in getting orders. There are no tricks either. 😉

Paul :man_singer:t2: is singing about all of the “tricks” and the advice he has collected together in one post for experienced freelancers to share with new sellers. He has information in his original article and there are 38 more posts he has added to his original article that also have many tips and “tricks” for new sellers. Happy reading! 🤓

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Every day, several times a day new sellers come to the Forum to ask for help.

And OP often responds to them, giving them advice how to succeed. 😸

Yes, I silently thank @paulmaplesden each time a new seller asks for advice. It is so easy to post a link to his thread!

Thanks everyone - I love it just as much when people link others to it - it saves people having to retype the same thing, and is a win-win for everyone.

Archived