Fiverr Community Forum

Experience of my first order

Hi everyone today I am willing to share my first order experience. I have sent over 300+ buyer requests I got my first order one or a half months ago. it was a bug fixing order I had to fix some issues with my client’s website. I started my work soon I realized that there is no issue with his website. I explained the whole matter to him, and guess what happened? he canceled the order. I was completely out of clue and have no idea what should I do next. After that my confidence level went down it took 1 month to get me another project cause my first project canceled I was pretty nervous or you can say I was scared. I took 3 days to design but I deliver the job in less than 2-day. and this time the buyer was impressed and gave me a positive review. I am hoping that I will get some projects soon. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

8 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

1 Like

It was a great experience for me! just an Awesome time that was! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: