Experience of my first order

jubayer_rahman

Hi everyone today I am willing to share my first order experience. I have sent over 300+ buyer requests I got my first order one or a half months ago. it was a bug fixing order I had to fix some issues with my client’s website. I started my work soon I realized that there is no issue with his website. I explained the whole matter to him, and guess what happened? he canceled the order. I was completely out of clue and have no idea what should I do next. After that my confidence level went down it took 1 month to get me another project cause my first project canceled I was pretty nervous or you can say I was scared. I took 3 days to design but I deliver the job in less than 2-day. and this time the buyer was impressed and gave me a positive review. I am hoping that I will get some projects soon. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

Hi everyone today I am willing to share my first order experience. I have sent over 300+ buyer requests I got my first order one or a half months ago. it was a bug fixing order I had to fix some issues with my client’s website. I started my work soon I realized that there is no issue with his website. I explained the whole matter to him, and guess what happened? he canceled the order. I was completely out of clue and have no idea what should I do next. After that my confidence level went down it took 1 month to get me another project cause my first project canceled I was pretty nervous or you can say I was scared. I took 3 days to design but I deliver the job in less than 2-day. and this time the buyer was impressed and gave me a positive review. I am hoping that I will get some projects soon. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

If you have any suggestions for me please let me know.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

Archived