Experience with Vacation Mode

thecartoonista

Hey Fiverr Friends!

In December, I went on a holiday for about 9 days and turned on Vacation Mode. for the first time in 2 years. I was kind of hesitant to do so, because I was worried how it would effect my impressions & sales. As you can imagine, when returning from my holiday, my impressions went wayyy down (from 120k to about 69k on my most successful gig). I wasn’t too worried, since my gig has not been visible on Fiverr for the past 9 days, which explains a big decrease in the impressions. However, now that I’ve been back for about two weeks, the impressions haven’t picked up. They are even still decreasing (56k at this moment). When I search for the keywords that I previously found my gig on, it is still very high in the ranking, but I do find it strange that the impressions keep dropping.

Did any of you experience the same after turning on Vacation Mode? And how long did it take before your stats were ‘normal’. I’d love to hear your stories or tips!

Smile,
Eline Vera

I haven’t used the vacation mode, not even a single time. So, maybe I’m not the right person to answer your question. But you don’t have to worry, it will all be okay and hope your gig might regain its previous health, as the ranking is still good.

Thanks, I’ll try not to worry too much 😉

Archived