Fiverr Community Forum

Expert Copywriter Doubles Company Revenues -- Traffic + Conversion = Profits [Copywriter for Hire] Available Now for a Limited Time Only

Turn copywriting into copy-pasting that sells.

I recently helped a company in Santa Clarita, CA double their revenue going from $3 million per month to $6 million per month selling saunas, massage chairs, and air filters. I primarily wrote advertisements. One long form copy I wrote ended up being a video commercial that generated more leads and sales for this company. I may be able to help you too.

I have my own digital products listed on JVZoo, WarriorPlus, Amazon, Ebay, and soon in ClickBank with affiliates recruited.

One of my flagship products is “Buyer Conversion Mastery: Key Copywriting Elements That Turn Your Visitors to Buyers (video course)” valued at $397, teaching others the secrets that I know about persuading with words.

Search on Amazon and I have a book published on Kindle titled “Authority Content Marketing Traffic: Get Repeat Customers by Establishing Credibility Through Free Authoritative Content” valued at $59.99. As the title suggests, it teaches the hard work behind writing authoritative content that gains people’s trust.

Driving traffic costs money, and you don’t want that money to go to waste. You want that money to give you the return on investment you are looking for. Drive that traffic to high converting advertising and you have a potential goldmine.

The simple formula is Traffic + Conversions = Profits.

• expert copywriter
  • published author
  • Bachelors and Masters from US
  • website owner and product owner
  • seller of digital courses
  • as seen on JVZoo, WarriorPlus, Amazon, Ebay, and more
  • high converting copy
  • multiple client reviews
  • reveal the value of your product and services
  • original and expert research
  • guaranteed written by me, not outsourced to content mills
  • see samples available
  • fast turnaround
  • competitive rate
  • limited time only

To learn more, visit my profile by clicking here.

Or message me for more details. Thank you.