Experts help needed- "How To send Proper buyer Request?”

pchakrabortty

As a Newbie, its always hard to figure out how to send a proper buyer request… How to write it Attractively… Specially in my case, i always get troubled when it comes to buyer request sending. I have tried various advices and applied them but none of them actually worked.
I think its the best opportunity i am getting, asking fiverr experts here for help.
So EXPERT OPINION NEEDED How to send a proper buyer request that will attract buyer to response my request?. Share us your tips

My friend @gina_riley2 is a person who buys many gigs on Fiverr. Here is what she has to say about making offers in Buyer Requests.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

My friend @gina_riley2 is a person who buys many gigs on Fiverr. Here is what she has to say about making offers in Buyer Requests.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

You made my day. Thank you so much and tell your friend i am really honoured after reading this kind of post. Thank you

Yes sir i am. A proud student from LEDP.

Strongly welcome. I think You are LEDP STUDENT

Well, Go Ahed Brother. I am a Tra iner

May I ask what LEPD is?

Learning And Earning Project-LEDP. A campaign running by our government to teach freelancing to the unemployed young generation. Its an initiative to remove unemployment and poverty.

No no. Its the local one who gave me bad advices for being active 24/7​:rofl::rofl:

I am glad you found out the truth of those advices. Plus, I am glad that you have the LEDP project to help you learn freelancing. You will also learn so much by hanging around the Forum. But remember to take the advice of sellers who are successful. Do not take the advice of sellers that have been on Fiverr a long time yet have few sales and try to give advice to the new sellers. I think these people think their gigs will somehow sell more if they act like an authority here.

It is easy to look up anyone who posts on the Forum by highlighting their name in their Forum profile and then go to the main site and erase everything but the https://www.fiverr.com/ then paste their name after that and you will be taken their profile.

I am glad you found out the truth of those advices. Plus, I am glad that you have the LEDP project to help you learn freelancing. You will also learn so much by hanging around the Forum. But remember to take the advice of sellers who are successful. Do not take the advice of sellers that have been on Fiverr a long time yet have few sales and try to give advice to the new sellers. I think these people think their gigs will somehow sell more if they act like an authority here.

It is easy to look up anyone who posts on the Forum by highlighting their name in their Forum profile and then go to the main site and erase everything but the https://www.fiverr.com/ then paste their name after that and you will be taken their profile.

Sir, i am really honoured to meet you guys seriously. Also, i am now trying to aware people about bad advices… I have already written about it, the acknowledgement i got, i want to share this with others. So i created this post. Feel free to check sir.

Most of the new sellers have a believe that BEING ACTIVE 24/7 CAN BRING YOU ORDERS or BEING ACTIVE ON FORUM WILL RANK YOUR SERVICES… To be honest i had the same believe. This believe was so strong that i started suggesting it to newbies. But today some people from this forum enlighten me, acknowledged me that this all are MYTHS. You can get a full information about it from this post and the comments people are giving. Check- Stop listening to bad advice I am again telling Being active 24/7 o…

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I will remember it

Archived