Experts help required

junaidiqbal178

Hy Experts, Need your help.
Yesterday I changed my gigs Pricing. And now when I checked my gig, on the GiG Performance, It is shown “Metadata updated”.
What does this mean?
my impressions are paused, no increase /decrease since Yesterday.
Your Suggestions would be Highly recommended
Regards Junaid

That’s informing you that you’ve updated your gig. Solid dots are just indicators of when you made a change to your gig.

As for changes, they’re only updated roughly every 24 hours, not live. First check here to verify that the gig is active: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

If your gig is ‘active’ then how many days has it been zero? If it’s only one day, give it 24 hours. Sometimes systems are slow to update.

If it’s been zero more than 48 hours, please read: If your impressions are dropping, please read this. [ARCHIVED]

While Fiverr is a melting pot of different cultures, skills and personalities (which in itself is one of the great strengths of the platform), there are a number of mistakes I keep seeing over and over in communications here on the forum. These mistakes impact poorly on the way in which your interactions are perceived, and could also have a huge negative impact if you use similar terminology in your gigs or client interactions.

Dear

Never refer to another person as “Dear” in a professional env…

Archived