Explain Buyers Requests, please

belyndab

Are the Buyers Requests the same as direct Orders? How can one convert the buyers’ requests to direct sales? I joined Fiverr this month and super eager to get my first order. I get impressions and some clicks and some buyers requests, but no sales yet. I really want to meet up with the Level 1 requirements before the time runs out, and I also need assistance on how to create a quick response.

Can anyone, please, explain how these things work? I really want to learn how everything works around here. Thanks a lot.

You can send custom offers as per buyer’s requirements in buyer requests. Many freelancers send this type of custom offer. So, you have to convince your buyer by giving some samples and the services that you want to offer than any other freelancer. Then if the buyer is convinced, he/she will contact you and you can get the order.

You can send custom offers as per buyer’s requirements in buyer requests. Many freelancers send this type of custom offer. So, you have to convince your buyer by giving some samples and the services that you want to offer than any other freelancer. Then if the buyer is convinced, he/she will contact you and you can get the order.

Thanks a lot.😁

More on BR:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

And more on levels:

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Archived