Could someone please explain how the search ranking works because it doesn’t make ANY sense to me?
If we take this gig as an example: http://www.fiverr.com/FRAGGLESROCK
Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum.
- First result when you search “youtube subscribers”.
- Gig was made 8 days ago.
- Account was made 8 days ago.
- Low amount of given subscribers.
- Keywords makes no sense what so ever.
- 1 review/order in queue.
- Account profile isn’t even completed.
And if we take this gig as another example: http://www.fiverr.com/likenn/give-you-1000-youtube-subscribers-to-your-channel
- Nowhere at the result page when you search “youtube subscribers”.
- Gig was made 1+ month ago.
- Account was 6+ months ago.
- High amount of subscribers (same service as above).
- Keywords are relevant.
- Multiple reviews/orders in queue.
- Account profile is fully completed.
Could someone please explain the logic behind this for me because I can’t understand it?