Express Gigs and "Request Modification"

Hi,

Just letting my thoughts in…

Have 2 express gigs out of which 1 turned to 2 days just coz of this below and not due to late delivery…

It happens that when we have a express gig listed and we deliver it within the 24 hour period, sometimes the buyer is not responsive and the delivery note to the buyer also says " Request Modification" …

What happens is that when a non responsive buyer needs to do some changes * I always do unlimited corrections) he / she just clicks on “request modification” and wow …

The order turns to the status “Late” or “Very Late” and also the express gig status will be gone !!

Holy crap, why shud this happen to a seller who has delivered the order in time and being gig penalized for no fault of him / her ??

Why can’t the order status be updated without the gig being marked as late ? I see this awfull… Your thoughts please…

Katelyn

have already done :slight_smile: hope fiverr does allow some seller protection as well…

Having the same problem (http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/103119#Comment_103119) I’ll get in touch with customer support but the more members that shed light on this the more attention will we get from Fiverr and hopefully they’ll solve it soon.

ALWAYS report a bug! You’re never alone