Exprience of getting level

robiulix

Hey @robiulix, I am a Fiverr seller since September 2020 and earned Level 1 Seller Badge this November. I was feeling overwhelmed and I couldn’t believe it. To be honest, I had never thought I would actually earn money on this platform, I just needed an extra income (because of the crisis due to the pandemic), heard about Fiverr online, made some research and gave it a try. I consider myself blessed, because I received my first order just a day after creating the gig.

Anyway, in this forum you will also learn that levels do not really matter. Many Level 1 Sellers have a very hard time getting orders and mantaining their stats.

Hey @robiulix, I am a Fiverr seller since September 2020 and earned Level 1 Seller Badge this November. I was feeling overwhelmed and I couldn’t believe it. To be honest, I had never thought I would actually earn money on this platform, I just needed an extra income (because of the crisis due to the pandemic), heard about Fiverr online, made some research and gave it a try. I consider myself blessed, because I received my first order just a day after creating the gig.

Anyway, in this forum you will also learn that levels do not really matter. Many Level 1 Sellers have a very hard time getting orders and mantaining their stats.

@mjaninea Wow,First of all congress for your success. That’s great. You did very good job. Within 2 month you got your level, that’s really awesome. Can I know what service you provide?

@mjaninea Wow,First of all congress for your success. That’s great. You did very good job. Within 2 month you got your level, that’s really awesome. Can I know what service you provide?

I am a graphic designer. There is high competition here on Fiverr in this category, that’s why I consider myself blessed! Anyway, you shouldn’t let yourself be intimidated by others, there are surely people with more experience and knowledge than you on this platform, but you are unique and the service you can offer is unique as well. There are people out there who are looking for exactly what you and only you can offer 🙂

I am a graphic designer. There is high competition here on Fiverr in this category, that’s why I consider myself blessed! Anyway, you shouldn’t let yourself be intimidated by others, there are surely people with more experience and knowledge than you on this platform, but you are unique and the service you can offer is unique as well. There are people out there who are looking for exactly what you and only you can offer 🙂

Archived