External link violation help me!

cyril12

Question

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need buyer email, phone number and business address with every order. Otherwise i can not complete the order.
Never had any problem and the reason. fiverrr know in my niche not me every one need it.

But for you it going to be different story.

This is the second time you started simliar thread i remember as i replied to you on the last same.
Same reply again don’t do it.
are you doing it for fun. no matter how many times you start this you are going to get same reply?’
This is the one you started last time
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/external-link-violation-help-me/266187/30

Well thanks for the advice. I have worked hard on fiverr and I don’t want to ruin in just for one order. Let’s see. I’ll try to convince him. Thank you!

I have worked hard on fiverr and I don’t want to ruin in just for one order.

I am sure you have read all of the replies to all of your various posts and hopefully will act on the advice given.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page and perhaps decide to stop asking this question on the forum, follow the Terms of Service, and concentrate on your Fiverr business.

What’s going on? Why do you keep asking this, how to contact buyers outside of fiverr?

So when he receives my letter and contact me outside fiverr, it will be an external link violation right?

If we contact each other outside, we are not using the info that I have use to register for the fiverr account. So how is it external link violation?

So if I share my personal details outside fiverr and then contact him outside, will they come to know about it?

Guest merciavideo

I need buyer email, phone number and business address with every order. Otherwise i can not complete the order.

Never had any problem and the reason. fiverrr know in my niche not me every one need it.

But for you it going to be different story.

This is the second time you started simliar thread i remember as i replied to you on the last same.

Same reply again don’t do it.

are you doing it for fun. no matter how many times you start this you are going to get same reply?’

This is the one you started last time

This is the second time you started simliar thread

Sadly it’s the fifth time by the looks of it…

I’m just going to say it. Your account is doomed. To anyone reading this, it seems like you are determined to try and find a way around Fiverr TOS which explicitly states that outside contact with buyers is prohibited.

I will also add that the majority of buyers who ask for external contact details are outright scammers. Their objective is to arrange payment after you provide work. (Hint: They never do). At the same time it is much easier to reverse payments made using PayPal, when dealing with people on an individual basis, rather than through a third-party, reputable company.

You have lied by saying that your order can not move forward without you giving your buyer your email.

You have changed your story to say your buyer wants to offer you a career.

You have mentioned sending a letter (or link to a letter) which includes your personal contact information.

You are literally doing everything possible to sabotage your own success on Fiverr, for what is likely a $5 false promise.

Have they in history ever allowed sellers to share their email with buyers?

They have, if it’s necessary for the work to be done. In your case, it’s not necessary; buyer thinking about “getting to know you better” or wishing to marry you or whatever doesn’t make it necessary to exchange email addresses in order to proceed with the work.

Actually he wants to create a career for me. That’s what he is saying.

You are right actually. So what should I do. Should I contact Cs? Have they in history ever allowed sellers to share their email with buyers?

Have they in history ever allowed sellers to share their email with buyers?

They have, if it’s necessary for the work to be done. In your case, it’s not necessary; buyer thinking about “getting to know you better” or wishing to marry you or whatever doesn’t make it necessary to exchange email addresses in order to proceed with the work.

He really liked my work and wants to know me more.

That’s not reason enough to break the ToS. 😉

Fiverr is not a dating or penpal site.

You are right actually. So what should I do. Should I contact Cs? Have they in history ever allowed sellers to share their email with buyers?

Guest merciavideo

Actually this person has given me Hugh orders. He really liked my work and wants to know me more. That’s why he’s asking my email.

He really liked my work and wants to know me more.

That’s not reason enough to break the ToS. 😉

Fiverr is not a dating or penpal site.

Guest merciavideo

My buyer is asking for my email. I know its against the tos. But this order cannot move forward without this. Should I contact the customer care regarding this? Will they help me?

But this order cannot move forward without this.

Why? Do you need access to something which needs your email address as part of the order?

OP’s question has been well and truly answered. To reiterate - as per fiverr’s TOS - any communication outside of fiverr is against the fiverr Terms of Service and will put your account at risk.

Please do NOT share your personal information with buyers.

How do they come to know about it?

How do they come to know about it?

Dude, you can rephrase your question a thousand times. The ToS are pretty simple and instead of looking into how to cheat the system, you should invest your effort into your business. Fiverr will find out, they care about their revenue.

hey @cyril12
If you know your client in fb or face2face then you can discuss directly, do not mentioned on fiver that I am going to contact my client through other… 🤐
fiver does not know that this client is your friend so If you do this , then It is a violation of Fiverr’s TOS…

Good Luck 😉

We have discussed so many times in fiverr about sharing our personal info. But I have never got any warning. Does it show that I’m not doing anything wrong?

Does it show that I’m not doing anything wrong?

Well… Fiverr staff could be reading this conversation right now. And they would see you repeatedly saying that you have been doing things that are against Fiverr’s TOS. So, yes, you are showing Fiverr that you are indeed doing many things to break their rules. 😉

We have discussed so many times in fiverr about sharing our personal info. But I have never got any warning. Does it show that I’m not doing anything wrong?

I have no idea, i am not running fiverr, But if you think you are safe because you did not get warning think little harder,

It is not that complicated. Wish you luck i am leaving this conversation, a i got nothing to add. except dont think people are stupid because they will prove you wrong, in short dont do fishy thing. Be honest and work hard

wish you luck

You didn’t get caught yet…

Archived