Fiverr Forum

Extras- Can you add them on after a sale has been started?

I occasionally have clients that want additional services. Can they purchase gig extras after the inital sale or do they still need to purchase additional gigs?

Marie

Yes,as long as the order is not completed

Cool thankyou! :wink:

How is this done? I’ve had people who had to purchase a separate gig because they didn’t know how to add on after they purchased a gig.

Also, as long as multiple orders have not been placed.

Reply to @ceceliavo: Yup, how do you do this? I also have customers who want to purchase extras after they’ve ordered the main gig. What I tell them is to purchase a new gig but there must be a more “elegant” solution to this :slight_smile:

@rodesigners could you answer @magisworks and I’s question sounds like you may know…

Fiverr also gives buyers the chance to upgrade to your gig extras after they order from you.

magisworks said: Yup, how do you do this? I also have customers who want to purchase extras after they've ordered the main gig. What I tell them is to purchase a new gig but there must be a more "elegant" solution to this

But Fiverr does give sellers the option to purchase your gig extras after they order the main gig, so there is nothing a seller really needs to do. Fiverr handles this for them.

Ahh k

Reply to @hotwebideas: I see, thanks! :slight_smile:

Doesnt matter now, they dropped my level down to 0 and wont let me have gig extras… It’s a BIG BUMMER>

it wont let me do gigs extras.

Yes,as long as the order is not completed

Cool thankyou! :wink:

How is this done? I’ve had people who had to purchase a separate gig because they didn’t know how to add on after they purchased a gig.

Also, as long as multiple orders have not been placed.

Reply to @ceceliavo: Yup, how do you do this? I also have customers who want to purchase extras after they’ve ordered the main gig. What I tell them is to purchase a new gig but there must be a more “elegant” solution to this :slight_smile:

@rodesigners could you answer @magisworks and I’s question sounds like you may know…

Fiverr also gives buyers the chance to upgrade to your gig extras after they order from you.