Extras disabled. That`s an error or it`s just me? - [RESOLVED]

publicsview

This morning Ive got this when I want to edit my gig: "Gig Extras and Multiple orders are disabled due to this gig's low rating". Ok... see the pic. This gig brought me around 60$ from just 2 orders (with extras included). This is an error or I did something wrong? Very frustrating<br /> ~X(<br /> <br /> This is the gig Im talking about: http://fiverr.com/publicsview/decorate-your-logo-for-christmas-with-snow-santa-hat-snow-flakes-or-whatever-zou-want

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done it before (useless), but for this issue, I didnt. Why?Cause will be useless again. I guess posting here one of the Greatest Fiverr Majesty will solve that.

Did I forgot to mention that the portofolio image its not visible on this gig? Yes... its not visible 😦

errors, errors, errors

Done it before (useless), but for this issue, I didnt. Why?Cause will be useless again. I guess posting here one of the Greatest Fiverr Majesty will solve that.

Did I forgot to mention that the portofolio image its not visible on this gig? Yes... its not visible 😦

errors, errors, errors

errors, errors, errors

errors, errors, errors

errors, errors, errors

Archived