Fiverr Forum

Extras

Can someone please advise me on how to explain to a buyer how to order the EXTRAS after they have already ordered the main gig. This happens all the time with my gig and then they end up ordering to much or multiple gigs

On the order page, your Gig extras appear at the top.

The buyer goeas to My Shopping --> Selects the order they have with you and then at the top of that page it lists your extras and they can order straight from there.

Reply to oldbittygrandma: yes me an the buyer found that out last night as he had orded two of my family gig so I instructed him to go to my zip file records gig to order what he wanted. I am just glad he was patient. I had not run across that glitch yet. Thanks ya’ll for the answers

Yep, you nailed it TN5RR2012

Take a look at this video on my “tip jar” which is the one I always use for after the fact upsells.

I even have script that promote it.

Here’s the one for when someone orders my autoresponder template but not custom written emails.

I’ve attached the template.

A good number of business owners take that template and go to town with it.

Likewise, more decide after seeing the wisdom of my methods and the examples of my writing to just have me do it.

Basically, on fiverr I offer a custom message for $5. However, if your order a set of 5 for the autorepsonder, I give you this template for free.

So that means just $20 more for 5 done for you, custom messages.

If you want to do this, please order the 4 gigs at this link http://5rr.it/s/2p6lan because fiverr does not let me know you order more AFTER the gig is set to delivered.

Best to YOU.

NOTE TO Fem Family Tree… See that link to see the video I mentioned, it totally instructs people to use it for “extra after the fact”

Since I just used the information, I wanted to bump it.

The buyer goes to My Shopping --> Selects the order they have with you and then at the top of that page it lists your extras and they can order straight from there