Extreme poor performance

marki0315

what is the main issue? are you not getting any orders? are you ranked on page 1 for your main keywords?

i can see my gigs on the targeted tags but they appear randomly , no constant Impressions ,goes upto 3 k Impressions then goes down again , my main sale were when my gig was on main category page but now i am unable to find my gig there.

Hi, I got some great points form a successful Fiverr Seller. That person recommends that you always ensure to be online all the time if possible on fiverr; use social media to advertise your business; and pay close attention to buyer’s request. Also check out the forums and most of all be patient. Perhaps you can do a search and see where your gig comes up.

i can see my gigs on the targeted tags but they appear randomly , no constant Impressions ,goes upto 3 k Impressions then goes down again , my main sale were when my gig was on main category page but now i am unable to find my gig there.

check if your gig is active or pending, if it is active, what page is it for the main keyword? if it is not on page 1, then your job is to get it to page 1. If its not on page 1 unfortunately you wont get much impressions or sales. Promote the gig on social media, blogs, youtube to get more impressions and hopefully some sales, and then those sales hopefully get you some reviews and your rank starts to improve.

Hi, I got some great points form a successful Fiverr Seller. That person recommends that you always ensure to be online all the time if possible on fiverr; use social media to advertise your business; and pay close attention to buyer’s request. Also check out the forums and most of all be patient. Perhaps you can do a search and see where your gig comes up.

i have done all that ,from lasts 2 month i am staying online for 16 to 18 hours but still no positive response

check if your gig is active or pending, if it is active, what page is it for the main keyword? if it is not on page 1, then your job is to get it to page 1. If its not on page 1 unfortunately you wont get much impressions or sales. Promote the gig on social media, blogs, youtube to get more impressions and hopefully some sales, and then those sales hopefully get you some reviews and your rank starts to improve.

yes i have checked ,t all my gig are shown active , but while searching the my tags something my gig appear on 1st page and for some time gig doesn’t appear at all

Archived