Eye-catching gig but not coming view

zannat_wp

My Seo optimized gig is not coming impression , view and click. I create gig professional and eye-catching. please reply your valuable information

Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/b0zeeN

I create gig professional and eye-catching.

So for you “professional and eye catching” is to use a picture of another person from internet and misrepresent your identity?

Fiverr available all gig 70% of people use an online image. 😙

available all gig 70% of people use an online image.

If other people are using it it doesn’t mean that you have to break the rules too. The only thing it means that they weren’t caught yet.

Or if people robbing banks you will also say that it’s ok because other people doing it???

available all gig 70% of people use an online image.

If other people are using it it doesn’t mean that you have to break the rules too. The only thing it means that they weren’t caught yet.

Or if people robbing banks you will also say that it’s ok because other people doing it???

I don’t think it breaks any rules and it will be a problem for other people

I think there is something wrong with the matter

The image is create in photoshop it’s not other real person

it’s not other real person

It is a real person. Photo was taken from a real person and you stole that image from the internet and presenting yourself as that person who is not you in the reality.

You broke 2 rules here:

1. Stealing image from the internet.
  2. Misrepresenting your identity.

it’s not other real person

It is a real person. Photo was taken from a real person and you stole that image from the internet and presenting yourself as that person who is not you in the reality.

You broke 2 rules here:

1. Stealing image from the internet.
  2. Misrepresenting your identity.

I use the only better-looking image. The image is totally free to use commercial purposes.

If you think that I am using it to introduce myself then you are wrong in your thinking

I use the only better-looking image. The image is totally free to use commercial purposes.

If you think that I am using it to introduce myself then you are wrong in your thinking

Are you serious???

Even if that image is free to use for commercial you are still misrepresenting your identity.

I’m sorry but if you wouldn’t remove that image I will report your gig and will leave it to fiverr to decide if you are breaking rules or not.

I’m amazed how people are telling you that you are not allowed to do that and you are arguing that it’s perfectly fine.

Are you serious???

Even if that image is free to use for commercial you are still misrepresenting your identity.

I’m sorry but if you wouldn’t remove that image I will report your gig and will leave it to fiverr to decide if you are breaking rules or not.

I’m amazed how people are telling you that you are not allowed to do that and you are arguing that it’s perfectly fine.

I don’t know what do you want and argue

Anyway, don’t argue here anymore. I’m saying officially goodbye to reading comments.

Thank you very much all the people to share your valuable knowledge. Remember I am officially goodbye read the comment

Anyway, don’t argue here anymore. I’m saying officially goodbye to reading comments.

Thank you very much all the people to share your valuable knowledge. Remember I am officially goodbye read the comment

Anyway, don’t argue here anymore.

This is an open forum and anyone can post in your thread.

And it’s amazing that you are breaking rules and still acting like that.

Here’s quote from TOS for you

55D0EEE7-A8DB-4601-9B0F-E2ACE78BC306.thumb.jpeg.f457858b5f4a063aaeffa40167adfffd.jpeg
image1242×822 364 KB

By the way, check what I found, it’s free for commercial use only with attribution. :woman_shrugging: So you also broke not only fiverr rules but also TOS of other website and infringed copyrights.

FAE2CF77-5DF9-4065-8534-AF4C2A70ABCB.thumb.jpeg.8d04e8375b3373eae9480a23e0770f6d.jpeg
image1241×2062 249 KB

image.jpg.8c45bd83c1d8ab931605777de65021f0.jpg

You also need to get rid of the stars.

So Fiverr sent me this yesterday [2020-07-15_18-38-45] And this is the gig image in question that was also used in my gig video. [Voice Over Thumb] Now, this is a very simple fix, correct? But the reason I put the 5 stars wasn’t because I, according to Fiverr, wanted to~ “We ask that you do not use a Fiverr seller badge, your seller level, or stars representing your rating in your Gig images, video, profile picture, or any other Gig components. Seller levels and rating are not permanent an…

2020-07-15_18-38-45.thumb.png.b35ac94d12289c63c703849ce75a2e47.png

1579737963_VoiceOverThumb.thumb.png.76d28fefad84ecab71da3438caa81927.png

hello, i am facing same problem like you. i think we need more patient. because due to corona virus pandemic in worldwide many real buyers is not coming on marketplace for placing any order. so, more freelancer facing same problem like you. my gigs click impression is going to down day by day. but i am still hopeful up it will come back as natural… Thank You…-Laxmi.

Archived