Fiverr Forum

Fabulous Offer - Get any of my 2 Gigs for just $5!

Yeah you heard right. Get two orders for the price of one. I will give any two of my gigs for just $5…

This offer is available only till 30th NOVEMBER. Just provide me the link of this post in my fiverr inbox to claim this offer.

Exclusively for Fiverr Forum Members…

Check out my gigs here :

http://fiverr.com/decentdevil

Thank You…

great offer. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

thank you…

That makes it two for one!!

Bargain basement prices to get started, good technique :slight_smile:

I’d like to see more offers like this from people!! :smiley:

More Discounts will be Coming Soon… :D/

GReat offer and I appreciate anyone who offers a deal to another fiver seller, good luck with your gig

Good luck but… how many discounts can you offer when you already offer something for 5$ ?

I know that this is a way of promoting a gig but we are talking about 5$ ( almost free )

Yeah, in one way , its promoting a gig and on the other hand it really an offer for fiverr forum users. In my busy days, I have college and I don’t get much time. I complete my orders normally, without any offer. So, I thought that whenever I get some holidays, like for 4 5 days, as I got this week, I will have much time. So I can offer more gigs in this time. That is why I started this.

Fiverr is a market, and in every market customers always prefer discounts…

Thank You…

Still…quality costs more than 5$

Reply to @rodesigners: You siad it

Offering two gigs at one gig price does not effect quality. You can check out my gigs. All provide a different service. Even at $5 I give importance to quality. But here you get Quality + Quantity…

My service will be same, but with an extra gig as bonus…

I can’t stop laughing. Nobody noticed I wrote the last date as 31st Nov which doesn’t exist in the calendar. Now Editing and making it to 30th Nov. =)) =)) =)) =))

Only 3 buyers got the chance till now…3 days left…hurry up

only 2 days left…

only 1 day left…order it now…

today is the last day…

thank you…

That makes it two for one!!

Bargain basement prices to get started, good technique :slight_smile:

I’d like to see more offers like this from people!! :smiley: