Fiverr Forum

Facebook Ads Targeting - Learn Course

Every ad is 50% content and 50% targeting. If content is king, then targeting is queen. Learn how to improve ad performance and scale your Facebook campaigns in this targeting course. This course is suitable for all levels, whether you’re a complete beginner or want to polish up your Facebook targeting skills.

27 Likes

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

That is really very helpful for the sellers. :star_struck:… Thanks for the information … :grinning:

Thanks for informative post…

1 Like

I have to respectfully disagree. They’re both as important as each other.

There is no point in having well put together content if you’re targeting it at the wrong people. Similarly, there is no point in targeting the right people with irrelevant content.

You need to get both 100% correct.

3 Likes

Very informative thank you mjensen415.

50% + 50% = 100%

You can’t have 100% + 100% because you can’t have 200%.

If each one is 50% that means they are equal in importance. I think you misunderstood what he meant.

1 Like

Thanks for the information … :grinning: Thank you

This Facebook course was great! :slight_smile: All information was clean and easy to understand. Very recommend for learning!

i am really impress good seller information so fantastic

Great information for seller. Thanks

Sorry I can’t understand Facebook campaign, is it paid campaign or free. Or is it MailChimp campaign?

1 Like

Ads = paid, not organic.

1 Like

I was confused about it before see your post. Its a very helpful post for seller.

Facebook campaign means- facebook boost for promoting/grow your business. Any category product you can boost on facebook by facebook campaign.

It’s very helpful for us. Thank you

That is really very helpful for the sellers

How much the course fee?
I think it will be really helpful…