Facebook Sponsored Ads

patricksuper1

Please I’m a Social Media Marketer, I focus on Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads, Then my problem now is on how to use my buyer fund on his Facebook ads account to run the.promotion for his or her campaign! Please can anyone assist me?

Don’t make duplicate posts.

Please what should I do now, should I remove one?

How can i use my buyer fund on his Facebook ads account to run his or her campaign because I indicate in my gig that a buyer will be the one to fund his or her ads account when he place an order?

How can i use my buyer fund on his Facebook ads account to run his or her campaign because I indicate in my gig that a buyer will be the one to fund his or her ads account when he place an order?

Sorry, why are you offering a service you don’t know how to deliver?

Sorry, why are you offering a service you don’t know how to deliver?

Is just that I know how to setup and optimise Facebook and Instagram ads and I don’t have any other services to offer, that’s why I choose to create a gig about Facebook and Instagram ads.

Is just that I know how to setup and optimise Facebook and Instagram ads and I don’t have any other services to offer, that’s why I choose to create a gig about Facebook and Instagram ads.

Like @catwriter said, you should not offer a service you do not know how to deliver. I honestly find it lazy and dishonest that you are trying to do this without doing the most basic of research. I have watched a five-minute video on Facebook Ads, and even I know that you should look into getting a Facebook Business Manager account if you want to run ads for other people.

Sadly, you are not the only so-called Facebook Ads expert that I have had to tell this to. Before you ask: No, I am not going to tell you how Facebook Business Manager works. Do your own research. Use Google if you have to.

Like @catwriter said, you should not offer a service you do not know how to deliver. I honestly find it lazy and dishonest that you are trying to do this without doing the most basic of research. I have watched a five-minute video on Facebook Ads, and even I know that you should look into getting a Facebook Business Manager account if you want to run ads for other people.

Sadly, you are not the only so-called Facebook Ads expert that I have had to tell this to. Before you ask: No, I am not going to tell you how Facebook Business Manager works. Do your own research. Use Google if you have to.

Ok! Thank you so much for your advice

But you don’t know everything you need to know to deliver the service you’re offering. It’s unprofessional to offer something you don’t know how to deliver.

It would be like offering to ghostwrite books for your clients and upload them to Amazon, and then it turns out you don’t know how to upload books to Amazon.

But you don’t know everything you need to know to deliver the service you’re offering. It’s unprofessional to offer something you don’t know how to deliver.

It would be like offering to ghostwrite books for your clients and upload them to Amazon, and then it turns out you don’t know how to upload books to Amazon.

Ok! Thanks for your support!

I really appreciate your efforts

Archived