Fiverr Community Forum

Facing a new problem

When I reload a page 5 -6 times then it shows me this page. And it says to solve the captcha. They say to enable javascript. But it is already enabled on the browser.
What to do? Tell me.

5 Likes

so do not reload a page 5 - 6 times :wink:

2 Likes

i reload it for Buyer request

1 Like

oh so I don’t see another solution. Maybe someone else gonna solve your problem

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Whaaat? Did you even read what he wrote?? Your copy paste reply has no sense here. And please stop spamming forum with your bogus advice.

3 Likes

Try to:

• Remove cache
  • Off vpn ( if you are using any )
    If didn’t works you have to report a bug to support.fiverr.com
2 Likes

Can you confirm that you are not using any extensions to reload the pages on set intervals?

Look closely at the captcha. It’s asking you to prove that “You are human”. Fiverr system is not considering your activity of reloading pages (5-6 times) as human behaviour. This is why its asking you to solve captcha.

You need to stop this outrageous behaviour.

2 Likes

What kind of advice is this and how does this relate with the post made?

1 Like

1:I removed it
2:VPN is off
3:I contacted fiverr support and they were saying that every thing is ok on our end.
I am soo worried about this because my business is going down day by day.

1 Like

How long have you been there? What if you try to clear browsing history and websites? It worked for me it might work for you too

2 Likes

I am a level one seller, I cleared all history but still, it is not working

1 Like

It happens when you use the browser, right? Do you also use the fiverr application?

2 Likes

I use the browser only. Will it show on application?.

1 Like

Usually, you should try it first. Apart from that worshiping fiverr via fiverr makes it easy for you to reply to messages from clients.

2 Likes

This is what happens when more reloads are reloaded

1 Like

Did it your account work?

There’s no issue.

It just happens because you either loaded a lot of tabs at once or you refreshed the same page multiple times.

Either wait for 5-10 minutes or just solve the captcha. There’s no problem here, it’s just you overloading their system and this is a protection system

2 Likes