Facing a new problem

professional421

i think you need to active on fiverr most of the time and analyze other gig, if you visit other gig then you don’t need to reload.

i think you need to active on fiverr most of the time

Whaaat? Did you even read what he wrote?? Your copy paste reply has no sense here. And please stop spamming forum with your bogus advice.

When I reload a page 5 -6 times then it shows me this page. And it says to solve the captcha. They say to enable javascript. But it is already enabled on the browser.

What to do? Tell me.

When I reload a page 5 -6 times then it shows me this page.

Can you confirm that you are not using any extensions to reload the pages on set intervals?

it says to solve the captcha.

Look closely at the captcha. It’s asking you to prove that “You are human”. Fiverr system is not considering your activity of reloading pages (5-6 times) as human behaviour. This is why its asking you to solve captcha.

What to do? Tell me.

You need to stop this outrageous behaviour.

1:I removed it

2:VPN is off

3:I contacted fiverr support and they were saying that every thing is ok on our end.

I am soo worried about this because my business is going down day by day.

How long have you been there? What if you try to clear browsing history and websites? It worked for me it might work for you too

When I reload a page 5 -6 times then it shows me this page. And it says to solve the captcha. They say to enable javascript. But it is already enabled on the browser.

What to do? Tell me.

There’s no issue.

It just happens because you either loaded a lot of tabs at once or you refreshed the same page multiple times.

Either wait for 5-10 minutes or just solve the captcha. There’s no problem here, it’s just you overloading their system and this is a protection system

Archived