Facing a problem with my fiverr account

Hello there,
I am Fahad, from Bangladesh. I am new on fiverr. Now, I am facing a great problem with my fiverr account. I’ve got an order and deliver it very soon. But, no one can watch this order info, without me.
What’s about this problem.
Please help me with this problem.
Please have a look

1662269345_deliveredwork.thumb.JPG.5299b10bacc0c1429ed884e1c89a7004.JPG

Thanks.

I presume the problem is no sales?

Your gigs, for a newcomer, with the exception of one, are too expensive in my opinion.

You say in your profile you’re an expert social media marketer - use those skills to get visitors to your gigs.

If you want to advertise your gigs, you can do that in the ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ section.

I don’t know if this is a click bait or something, but if you don’t tell us what your “great problem” we can’t really help you with visiting your profile as there everything seems okay. 🙂

I’ve got an order and deliver it very soon. But, no one can watch this order info, without me.

What’s about this problem.

Please help me with this problem.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I still don’t know what your problem is. 😃

You delivered your order, now buyer has 3 days to accept (complete) it or requests a revision. When order is completed then he will have a chance to give you review. 😉

You got an order
You need to deliver it soon
You can see order information and others can’t look that.

It is normal - There is no issue with your account!

So just read that order details and do the work then deliver!
you don’t need to show the order details for others because of your the seller and owner of your account?

Hello,

veniceart,

After selling gig, I have delivered it but no one can see the delivery information and delivery time. It’s my problem. How could I solve it.

Thanks

If nobody can see the delivery information and time, then it hasn’t been delivered - it happens sometimes. Why not try delivering your order again and see if that solves the problem?

Hello,

veniceart,

After selling gig, I have delivered it but no one can see the delivery information and delivery time. It’s my problem. How could I solve it.

Thanks

You and your buyer only able to see delivery information. When buyer Accept your delivery and give you 5-star feedback then everybody can see it on your profile.

I can´t see the ‘Recent Delivery x hours/days’ info on your profile either, you better contact Customer Support and ask them, I fear we can´t help you here on the forum. If you can´t find a better suiting dropdown under ‘Bugs’, just pick ‘Feature Support’ and then ‘Other Selling Features’.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I can´t see the ‘Recent Delivery x hours/days’ info on your profile either, you better contact Customer Support and ask them, I fear we can´t help you here on the forum. If you can´t find a better suiting dropdown under ‘Bugs’, just pick ‘Feature Support’ and then ‘Other Selling Features’.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

yes, it’s really strange

Capture.JPG.c703744df57b30c01d09fd396c738e01.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived