Facing Drought (no engagments or sales in march)

faseehzafar

Hello guys, i’m new to fiver’s platform and still trying to figure out how it all works. Started selling my services related to WordPress in mid-January and in February it really took off, I completed 10 orders and made good money but since the start of march, I’m getting no organic messages or response from buyer requests(last month I made 5 sales through organic traffic to my gig) I just want to know what should I do.

Maybe something here can help?

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

I got 2-3 requests a day and now nothing. I don’t have a clue what happened, the impressions, views and clicks are still quite high… but no message? This is so weird.

yeah i’m facing exactly the same issue previoulsy i used to get minimum one or two messages daily but now

not a single message for 10 days and it’s really freaking me out. impression, clicks and views are better then ever but no body would send a single message

yeah i’m facing exactly the same issue previoulsy i used to get minimum one or two messages daily but now

not a single message for 10 days and it’s really freaking me out. impression, clicks and views are better then ever but no body would send a single message

Exactly the same for me. Glad to hear it‘s not only for me

but the problem is how to get out of this scnario, nobody has a clue if this doesn’t go away itself, what happens then?

Right now I am just waiting and hoping it recovers. Of course I am also trying to build up a solid offering and improve my gigs but there is nothing I can force. Just waiting patiently

Archived