Fiverr Community Forum

Facing problem on Fiverr profile

Hello, Everyone I’m facing a problem on Fiverr client complete project without any reviews :unamused: I want to get reviews any tip please suggest me thanks in advance

10 Likes

Do not bring up reviews with your buyer. You can be flagged and potentially banned.

As for tips, you only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

6 Likes

Earning a review is though a pleasure but don’t waste your valuable time for getting it. Never ask the buyer to leave a review. It may create a bad impression about you on buyer’s mind. Rather, after completing your every project leave a good review on the buyer’s profile. That may help you getting review and recognition for your great work.Be patient, honest and try to give more than to receive.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Hello zarrinsh,
You cannot ask for reviews to buyer. remember this always.

The best way to get reviews (and again, as everyone says, you must not ask for them) is always to give 100% to every client and their job, and to deliver something the client feels is ‘added value’.

This varies by client and job, but for example, even really great (exceptional) and friendly communications can get you noticed here, as can delivering something extra within the job, going “over and above” the brief. Obviously, don’t do this to the detriment of your earnings! :slight_smile:

The less you worry about getting reviews–and the more you focus on just doing a fantastic job for each client–the more likely it becomes that the reviews will appear as if by magic.

1 Like