Facing Problem with buyer request

tajulctg57

Do you mean you´re generally a seller but posted a buyer request post because you wanted to buy a service? Then I don´t know.

If you´re a seller and posted a seller ad to sell your service in Buyer Requests, then it wasn´t accepted because Buyer Requests is for buyers to post requests for services.
In that case reading one of the many related forum threads, for example this one (feel free to use the forum search function top right as well), might help you to understand the feature:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

BUYER REQUESTS Feature – Basics for Sellers – WHAT AND WHERE IS BR?

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 541 ❤

Do you mean you´re generally a seller but posted a buyer request post because you wanted to buy a service? Then I don´t know.

If you´re a seller and posted a seller ad to sell your service in Buyer Requests, then it wasn´t accepted because Buyer Requests is for buyers to post requests for services.

In that case reading one of the many related forum threads, for example this one (feel free to use the forum search function top right as well), might help you to understand the feature:

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you...

Nice post. Liked this. I have learned new.

Thanks Mila,

screencapture-fiverr-users-tajulctg57-requests-1497697179007.thumb.png.8f98f18d918d5ac70b20b4906265de25.png

Please this attach

How can i overcome its?

Archived