Facing Response Rate problem

railavlu

After facing problem i not get any buyer request .

I’m sorry but this is not fiverr problem. It’s your responsibility as a seller to keep good communication and statistics as it affects your rating, ranking, sales and if it falls below certain level you wouldn’t be able to see buyer requests.

I would suggest for you to download fiverr app to get notifications right away when someone contacts you

I’m sorry but this is not fiverr problem. It’s your responsibility as a seller to keep good communication and statistics as it affects your rating, ranking, sales and if it falls below certain level you wouldn’t be able to see buyer requests.

I would suggest for you to download fiverr app to get notifications right away when someone contacts you

I am new in fiverr i was joined fiverr two month ago i have two gig i did not get any order. I get buyer request regularly but now days i not get request.

Thanks for advise me…

Archived