Facing Sales Drought

umerkhawer

Fiverr has been so giving to me for the past 4.5 Months. I was literally having 2 to 3 orders almost every day. i’ve made over A thousand dollars every month since January. Even for the month of may i’ve made over $800 before my last evaluation.

But after my evaluations its been about 2 weeks now and i am barely getting any orders. My level did not demote and my Overall Rating is still 5.0.

I know many of the sellers have faced this Drought. This my first time facing it. Fiverr is my main source of income. Any advice would be really helpful.

Regards
umerkhawer

I just checked out your account and I don’t know if I would consider that to be a drought. Yes, it may not be as much as you have gotten in the past, but you are still getting orders. Normally, depending on the market, sales can just go in waves of good and bad.

Right now, I’m the busiest I’ve ever been. Which is good for me to make money, but hard to deal with as well as my exams/finals coming up for school.

I’d say to check your gigs, look for any room for improvement, see if your tags need updating(put yourself in a buyer’s shoes-- what would they search up to find the service you’re offering?), and just don’t stress out over it!

Put some effort into this to make it back to normal, but also make sure you’re using your other ways to make money so Fiverr doesn’t have to be your only source of income.

Best of luck!

I just checked out your account and I don’t know if I would consider that to be a drought. Yes, it may not be as much as you have gotten in the past, but you are still getting orders. Normally, depending on the market, sales can just go in waves of good and bad.

Right now, I’m the busiest I’ve ever been. Which is good for me to make money, but hard to deal with as well as my exams/finals coming up for school.

I’d say to check your gigs, look for any room for improvement, see if your tags need updating(put yourself in a buyer’s shoes-- what would they search up to find the service you’re offering?), and just don’t stress out over it!

Put some effort into this to make it back to normal, but also make sure you’re using your other ways to make money so Fiverr doesn’t have to be your only source of income.

Best of luck!

It’s time to hit the vacation button.

You can make $5K a month on Fiverr and one day you could still turn on the computer to find you’ve been dropped like rock and banned without any kind of recourse. Then as you stroll into Burger King to hand in your CV, you’ll be wishing that you got your priorities straight sooner.

You can make $5K a month on Fiverr and one day you could still turn on the computer to find you’ve been dropped like rock and banned without any kind of recourse. Then as you stroll into Burger King to hand in your CV, you’ll be wishing that you got your priorities straight sooner.

I’m probably going to do that soon, but I also need to save up for a few things. Most of the orders I have to do are smaller so it’s not as bad and I’m on a 3-day weekend right now, but I also make sure that I take care of my academics/family first. Fiverr has always been a few steps down the ladder.

Thank you for your concern, nonetheless.

Archived