Facing several kind of buyers

mxvect

Hi there,
I’m going to share my short experience with just two projects that I have done yet. In my first project, the buyer was not so helpful. I worked for him for more than 10 hours. He was always in hesitation. He couldn’t make him sure about the final design. But after a long time, he told me to deliver the work. I’m thankful to him for giving me a 5-star review.
In my second order, I got a smart & awesome buyer. He helped me a lot. He was so cool. He explained the whole process in a short brief. He was totally difference from the previous buyer. I think it’s very important for us to have a smart & good buyer. It can inspire us to work with the best effort.
Don’t forget to share your experiences about buyers.

Thanks.

I have had some great experiences with my buyers so far been really lucky. I think it is important to realize that there are nice people out there! It makes us want to give that more attention to our projects! Doing so with make the customer seller relationship that more positve

I have had some great experiences with my buyers so far been really lucky. I think it is important to realize that there are nice people out there! It makes us want to give that more attention to our projects! Doing so with make the customer seller relationship that more positve

You are absolutely right. Without a great relationship, it quite tough for getting satisfaction.

Before 1 year . I did work for an university student. It was her first order in fiverr and was very happy for my work, but gave me *4 . I asked her about *4. She told me," I think 80% mark is best mark. "

Haha. She compared it as her exam marks.

Hi Mxvect,
I totally agree with you. It’s our luck that we come across very cooperative and helpful clients. We really enjoy doing their projects and do with ambitious effort. I also have good clients in my Fiverr experience. There was one who cooperated with me, even gave me examples to do like that. He appreciated me, was obliged for my effort and gave me 5-star review. We can never forget such clients.
May we all come across the clients who can value our work and hard work.
Best.
Thanks

Hi Mxvect,

I totally agree with you. It’s our luck that we come across very cooperative and helpful clients. We really enjoy doing their projects and do with ambitious effort. I also have good clients in my Fiverr experience. There was one who cooperated with me, even gave me examples to do like that. He appreciated me, was obliged for my effort and gave me 5-star review. We can never forget such clients.

May we all come across the clients who can value our work and hard work.

Best.

Thanks

Exactly. Those who can make a good relationship with sellers, they get the best service. And they deserve it.

Thanks.

This is so true! I also have encountered some buyers who didn’t know what they wanted at all! They just wanted a design, but had NO IDEA. It was so hard to get information from them. I believe designs are very subjective, people’s taste varies a lot. There are people who like simple designs, and others who like very elaborated ones. So, it’s very important for me to get to know they buyers first and get what they like and don’t. It’s hard to start making a design when you were given zero ideas or hints about what they buyer wants. And then, there are other buyers (THANK GOD!) who are very specific in what they want and sometimes they actually help you to bring out the best of your work. I love working for those kind of people.

This is so true! I also have encountered some buyers who didn’t know what they wanted at all! They just wanted a design, but had NO IDEA. It was so hard to get information from them. I believe designs are very subjective, people’s taste varies a lot. There are people who like simple designs, and others who like very elaborated ones. So, it’s very important for me to get to know they buyers first and get what they like and don’t. It’s hard to start making a design when you were given zero ideas or hints about what they buyer wants. And then, there are other buyers (THANK GOD!) who are very specific in what they want and sometimes they actually help you to bring out the best of your work. I love working for those kind of people.

If a designer can’t get the exact concept, it’s quite tough for starting work with zero idea. I’m agreed with you.

Before 1 year . I did work for an university student. It was her first order in fiverr and was very happy for my work, but gave me *4 . I asked her about *4. She told me," I think 80% mark is best mark. "

I asked her about *4. She told me," I think 80% mark is best mark. "

For any new or inexperienced seller reader this, please remember that even mentioning feedback to a buyer can result in an an account warning. It really is best not to ask for feedback or question feedback ratings.

For any new or inexperienced seller reader this, please remember that even mentioning feedback to a buyer can result in an an account warning. It really is best not to ask for feedback or question feedback ratings.

Yeah. You are right. It’s good 4* than a warning.

The best you can do is strive for your best as a seller by giving the best possible service you can. The buyer will appreciate the time and effort you took and her feedback will represent that.

The 4 star * is much better than you confronting the buyer as to why you didn’t receive higher.

Go into a sale with the mind set that your work is the best it can be and treat it as such and good will follow!!

Archived