Fail again and again (No order)

asraf_dowla

Last month I created my account and created 5 gigs. Some of person told me this gig is perfect, perfect description and perfect packaging but I have no order. Why?
See my gig and suggest me which will be good for getting order.

Landing page:
https://www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla/design-wordpress-landing-page-or-squeeze-page-or-promo-page

Full website create:
https://www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla/wordpress-customization-or-wordpress-website-design

WordPress migration:
https://www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla/website-clone-website-transfer-wordpress-site-migration-copy

Facebook pixel and Autoresponder integrate:
https://www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla/facebook-pixel-messenger-bot-customer-chat-option

SpeedUp and Wordpress SEO:
https://www.fiverr.com/asraf_dowla/speed-up-your-wordpress-website-upto-80-google-page-speed

Marketing to continue. Now I need advance level marketing tips for my ordering Or change anything (Description and packaging) let me know. I accept comment from Fiverr expert.
Thank You…

I’m going to comment only one of your gigs because there are so many things you could do to improve 🙂

Here’s what you can do

• The title says you’re offering a full website in 8 hours. Why? I haven’t seen your websites and I might be wrong, but unless you have a streamlined process and a team of people, I highly doubt your sites are effective, custom made, properly tested and optimized. Increase your delivery times and allocate more time for testing & optimizing. My average delivery time is 3-4 weeks and I haven’t had a single client who complained about the delivery time. A genuine buyer understands that revamping their online identity takes time and they are happy to wait if the end-result is worth it.
  • You’re offering unlimited revisions. Why? Buyers don’t have time to request 10 revisions. It shows lack of experience and know-how. If you know what you’re doing you don’t need more than 1-2 revisions. With unlimited revisions you’re attracting scammers and most likely you’ll be introduced to scope creep.
  • You’re offering WP installation for $10. Why? If your gig title says that you’re offering full website creation then why would a buyer only request WP installation? WP installation should be part of your main service not a separate package. If you wish to offer simple WP tasks and maintenance then create a separate gig for it.
  • You’re mentioning Avada theme and your Standard package($50) includes theme installation. Right now Avada costs $60 so how can you include that in your Standard package? Avada doesn’t have a developer’s license so you need to buy it separately for every client.
  • Hire a proofreader to go over your gig description.
  • Add better examples to your portfolio. For example, a designer would not use this color combination for overlay text or even place the text on such a busy background. It’s a minor detail, but an educated buyer pays attention to detail.

image.jpg.143dc8648f9506ca500be1b86afce08d.jpg

• 2 years later...

I’m going to comment only one of your gigs because there are so many things you could do to improve 🙂

Here’s what you can do

• The title says you’re offering a full website in 8 hours. Why? I haven’t seen your websites and I might be wrong, but unless you have a streamlined process and a team of people, I highly doubt your sites are effective, custom made, properly tested and optimized. Increase your delivery times and allocate more time for testing & optimizing. My average delivery time is 3-4 weeks and I haven’t had a single client who complained about the delivery time. A genuine buyer understands that revamping their online identity takes time and they are happy to wait if the end-result is worth it.
  • You’re offering unlimited revisions. Why? Buyers don’t have time to request 10 revisions. It shows lack of experience and know-how. If you know what you’re doing you don’t need more than 1-2 revisions. With unlimited revisions you’re attracting scammers and most likely you’ll be introduced to scope creep.
  • You’re offering WP installation for $10. Why? If your gig title says that you’re offering full website creation then why would a buyer only request WP installation? WP installation should be part of your main service not a separate package. If you wish to offer simple WP tasks and maintenance then create a separate gig for it.
  • You’re mentioning Avada theme and your Standard package($50) includes theme installation. Right now Avada costs $60 so how can you include that in your Standard package? Avada doesn’t have a developer’s license so you need to buy it separately for every client.
  • Hire a proofreader to go over your gig description.
  • Add better examples to your portfolio. For example, a designer would not use this color combination for overlay text or even place the text on such a busy background. It’s a minor detail, but an educated buyer pays attention to detail.

awesome comment ,so thanks

Archived