I’m going to comment only one of your gigs because there are so many things you could do to improve
Here’s what you can do
- The title says you’re offering a full website in 8 hours. Why? I haven’t seen your websites and I might be wrong, but unless you have a streamlined process and a team of people, I highly doubt your sites are effective, custom made, properly tested and optimized. Increase your delivery times and allocate more time for testing & optimizing. My average delivery time is 3-4 weeks and I haven’t had a single client who complained about the delivery time. A genuine buyer understands that revamping their online identity takes time and they are happy to wait if the end-result is worth it.
- You’re offering unlimited revisions. Why? Buyers don’t have time to request 10 revisions. It shows lack of experience and know-how. If you know what you’re doing you don’t need more than 1-2 revisions. With unlimited revisions you’re attracting scammers and most likely you’ll be introduced to scope creep.
- You’re offering WP installation for $10. Why? If your gig title says that you’re offering full website creation then why would a buyer only request WP installation? WP installation should be part of your main service not a separate package. If you wish to offer simple WP tasks and maintenance then create a separate gig for it.
- You’re mentioning Avada theme and your Standard package($50) includes theme installation. Right now Avada costs $60 so how can you include that in your Standard package? Avada doesn’t have a developer’s license so you need to buy it separately for every client.
- Hire a proofreader to go over your gig description.
- Add better examples to your portfolio. For example, a designer would not use this color combination for overlay text or even place the text on such a busy background. It’s a minor detail, but an educated buyer pays attention to detail.