Failed sales packages

anacrss09

Hello everybody, A few days ago I got to level two, I’m very happy about it, I’ve included some packages in my gigs, but so far I have not sold packages, am I doing something wrong? I read that the gigs with packages increase, but so far all my sales have been $5, please i need a help with this.Thanks so much!

Package are important and they are blessing (You have to use them wisely otherwise they have the potential to destroy your GIG)
Now Question is How should one use them…!

Lets say I have a GIG with 3 packages
Package A
1 simple website in $40 2 day delivery, 3 revisions and no Source file nothing – Extra $10 for 1 day delivery in extras
Package 2
10 page website in $200, 5 day Delivery all Source files attached with Unlimited revisions
Package 3
10 page in $300, 2 day delivery, all files, unlimited revisions, Customer Support up to 1 month.
It is a common sense that buyer will go for $40 or $200 and that’s the reason my Average price is $60 and my best Selling package is $40

Raise your price but make sure you are raising Quality and Quantity because these two acts as a trap for your buyer

You just need to do it right way. For most buyers (specially USA), TIME IS MONEY. They will pay you to get it done fast. You just have to present it in a nice way
Its in my case (Yours can be different)
10 page website in $200, 5 day Delivery all Source files attached with Unlimited revisions
Package 3
10 page in $300, 2 day delivery, all files, unlimited revisions, Customer Support up to 1 month.
It is a common sense that buyer will go for $40 or $200 and that’s the reason my Average price is $80 and my best Selling package is $40

Raise your price but make sure you are raising Quality and Quantity because these two acts as a trap for your buyer

You just need to do it right way. For most buyers (specially USA), TIME IS MONEY. They will pay you to get it done fast. You just have to present it in a nice way
Its in my case (Yours can be different)

Regards,
Abdul Rehman

Thank you very much for taking the time to write me this advice, I really had not seen him like this, many of my customers are from the United States, should take advantage of this to increase my sales, I will improve my packages to get more sales!

Dear Ana:

A tidbit I picked up from Fiverrcast is that you could ASK your Buyers what they want in packages.

Most people are happy to help, so long as they don’t feel you are just spamming them. As long as you make it clear that you are just trying to improve your service, you may get some helpful input.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived