Failed to pass review

documenteditor

We need to see it to be able to say why it doesn’t pass review.

Can you copy and paste the description here please?

Gig title: I will edit document edit document

Hi,

Do you have any problem and mistake in your document. If yes than let me do this. I am here to solve this problem.

My Services:

Text adding/removing

JPG document text editing

PDF document text editing

PNG document text editing

PSD document text editing

Microsoft Word text editng

Any types of document related service I can provide you.

Please inbox me before any order to avoid misunderstanding.

Thank You.

I am providing document editing service. So I want to provide document editing service with 2 gigs which everything will be different. Can I do that?

What you put in the gig which wouldn’t pass the review wasn’t different though.

You’ve also got this one which seems very similar:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8ae882e13e

You’ve also got 3 background removal gigs - I really do think CS might see it as pushing your luck with all these ‘almost identical’ type gigs. You’re likely to have them removed, or worse…

03c41844a6d1104b9638b4480f7fcae9ad736dac.jpg.a12f9637259e474ceb0d469e537a6392.jpg

I am providing document editing service. So I want to provide document editing service with 2 gigs which everything will be different. Can I do that?

So I want to provide document editing service with 2 gigs which everything will be different. Can I do that?

If it’s the same service, no, you can’t.

Duplicate gigs aren’t allowed on Fiverr, so please stop trying to create them. If you keep creating gigs that get removed or don’t pass the review, you could get your account banned.

If you think that you will get more orders with duplicate gigs, you won’t. You will only get punished for trying to manipulate the system.

Archived