Fair removal of my gig by Fiverr

aybliss

Hello Aybliss, as the e-mail and the TOS have stated, you are not allowed to offer any gig that breaches the code of ethics of schools everywhere.

It would be wise to familiarize yourself with the rules before offering a gig so as to avoid this type of situation.

If your gig gets removed by fiverr, just go over and check what you;re doing.

I have learnt from the error and I have moved on

This gig removal without any prior notice is very unfair,

Some would say that, since you have tried to offer a service that’s both forbidden and highly unethical, it’s unfair that you’re still allowed to sell on Fiverr.

I wish there was a proper explanation to justify this act.

You broke the rules that you have agreed not to break when you signed up, and you have tried to earn by helping students cheat. What other explanation do you need?

Of course it’s not unfair. You offered a gig that broke Fiverr’s rules.

capable of throwing a seller of balance

If it does ‘throw you off balance’ you’ve only got yourself to blame.

I wish to notify other sellers of this act by fiverr

Thank you for notifying us that you broke Fiverr’s terms of service. No sympathy here.

I wish there was a proper explanation to justify this act

There is a proper explanation. You broke the rules.

What is a statement of purpose?

A statement of purpose (SOP), in the context of applying for graduate school, is an essay that’s one of the most important aspects of your application because it tells the admission committee who you are, why you’re applying, why you’re a good candidate, and what you want to do in the future. It’s sometimes called an SOP letter, application essay, personal background, objectives for graduate study, cover letter, or something similar to one of these.

The statement of purpose reflects not only who you are as a candidate, but your writing abilities as well.

I suggest you read the Terms of Service again since academic services are prohibited on the site.

Imagine someone committing academic fraud complaining about supposed unfairness… The irony! :rofl:

Imagine someone breaking the ToS of all parties involved and then complaining when they were penalized. :rofl:

Read the ToS. Fiverr doesn’t allow academic work of any kind and they also don’t allow you to breach the terms of other organizations, which you did.

I wish to notify other sellers of this act by fiverr.

Thanks for reminding us that Fiverr doesn’t breach basic ethics and they follow their own ToS. How dare they! 😂

And how can you write a SOP for consideration for academic institution when you can’t even write a proper sentence? Might say that’s fraudulent, too, but no… Poor you. So sad. (Sarcasm)

You have quite the nerve thinking Fiverr owes it to you to let you do and sell whatever you want.

Imagine someone committing academic fraud complaining about supposed unfairness… The irony! :rofl:

Imagine someone breaking the ToS of all parties involved and then complaining when they were penalized. :rofl:

Read the ToS. Fiverr doesn’t allow academic work of any kind and they also don’t allow you to breach the terms of other organizations, which you did.

I wish to notify other sellers of this act by fiverr.

Thanks for reminding us that Fiverr doesn’t breach basic ethics and they follow their own ToS. How dare they! 😂

And how can you write a SOP for consideration for academic institution when you can’t even write a proper sentence? Might say that’s fraudulent, too, but no… Poor you. So sad. (Sarcasm)

You have quite the nerve thinking Fiverr owes it to you to let you do and sell whatever you want.

Thank you for your response.

Of course it’s not unfair. You offered a gig that broke Fiverr’s rules.

capable of throwing a seller of balance

If it does ‘throw you off balance’ you’ve only got yourself to blame.

I wish to notify other sellers of this act by fiverr

Thank you for notifying us that you broke Fiverr’s terms of service. No sympathy here.

I wish there was a proper explanation to justify this act

There is a proper explanation. You broke the rules.

Thank you for the reply. I have learnt a whole lot here.

Archived