Fair Vs Unfair - A Perspective

uncarved

I keep reading how some people cry “It’s unfair” when their gig isn’t on the first page,or featured, or whatever. You’d think that when eventually it happens to them they’ll then think how fair Fiverr is. But when it happens to them it’ll mean someone else’s gigs aren’t on the first page, or featured, and those folks will cry “It’s unfair”.

People there is no fair or unfair. There are lulls and highs in any freelancing career. I’ve been doing this for decades, and ten years online in various platforms. There are rushes of buyers, then cool downs. Your gig may be seasonal.

And I can’t stress this enough… Your gig on the first page isn’t promised. Please stop posting “I made a gig 20 minutes ago and it’s not in search, so unfair”. Dudes, you have to have patience and really “pay your dues” by working hard and letting your job mature. The longer you are here doing this, the better it will be.

Patience. That’s what will make it all fair in the end.

Its not about first page!! We are not crazy to ask fiverr put my gigs on first page! I just need they put my gigs on search engine whatever page but now my gigs doesnt appear on search engine!!!

Your gigs must appear in search engine but it takes time to get indexed. If they are not well optimized in terms of keywords they will appear on last pages instead of first. Every seller should try to provide the best descriptions and keywords. Then the results come.

Its not about first page!! We are not crazy to ask fiverr put my gigs on first page! I just need they put my gigs on search engine whatever page but now my gigs doesnt appear on search engine!!!

I just need they put my gigs on search engine whatever page but now my gigs doesnt appear on search engine!!!

Yes, they do it does (seeing how you only have 1 gig)

fiverr_search.thumb.jpg.41f88e5c4e7f7d994905722f9470030a.jpg

One week ago i receive ton of sales like what you get now, but now no one sales even new message on my inbox, now you can laughing at us, and just wait until bad algorithm effect come to you, and maybe you will be understand how our feeling.

We’ve already said that nobody’s laughing at you - please stop saying that.

I’m not talk to you 😓

I’m not laughing at you.

I’m not on the first page either.

I’m also not wishing bad things to happen to people like you seem to be saying “just wait until bad algorithm effect come to you, and maybe you will be understand how our feeling”.

I do understand. You’re frustrated and angry. All I’m saying is that we are all in the same boat. We have to make our success happen, just as we can idly sit by and hope the search changes and watch our gigs be in ruin.

We must speak out and let fiverr team hear us. Let them know the new algorithm is very bad

You think Fiverr Staff is reading this?

And if they are, which they aren’t, do you think they’ll then go “Ok this person wants to be on first page” and then miraculously somehow everyone that whines about that is going to be on there?

You’re delusional.

Real men don’t go around the forums whining and moaning, real men DO.
I know no one will ever be like my Papa, but hey! At least pretend to be! And instead of wasting time lurking and whining around the forums go back to your Gigs and DO something…

Note: addressed to all whining men in the forum: girls don’t like that! that’s just for the movies! 😌

Yes they will read this.

Yes they will read this.

And you know this HOW? They come in and post announcements. They don’t sit here and read each post and thread. That’s what moderators are for. Moderators aren’t Fiverr Staff.

Real men don’t go around the forums whining and moaning, real men DO.

I know no one will ever be like my Papa, but hey! At least pretend to be! And instead of wasting time lurking and whining around the forums go back to your Gigs and DO something…

Note: addressed to all whining men in the forum: girls don’t like that! that’s just for the movies! 😌

Who’s know? Just try and speak out, don’t lose your hope.

I don’t need to whine. I have hope because I’m too busy working to whine on the forums. If I fail, it’s not anyone’s fault but my own. I don’t owe any success to fiverr and I don’t blame them in bad times.

Because you are not facing problem like us then you can laughing at us like that, ok that’s fine

I’m THIS close to yelling.

Going to say this and then walk out of the forum and get work done instead of be party to this.

NO ONE IS FREAKING LAUGHING AT YOU get that through your head.

I’m THIS close to yelling.

Going to say this and then walk out of the forum and get work done instead of be party to this.

NO ONE IS FREAKING LAUGHING AT YOU get that through your head.

NO ONE IS FREAKING LAUGHING AT YOU

You’re wrong this time: I’m laughing very hard

I just can say karma is real, so its not bad, just do whatever you want 😉

Exactly duh… now you can flag my posts as everyone else does! 👍

And instead of taking it like a man and read between lines at what I write, you’ll risk to disappear in the shadows and never have the possibility to say “hey… that crazy Wuerz girl was right” 😑

You said No one? Really?

See? :rofl:

See?

When she says “no one” that doesn’t include me… I’m over the bunch of “nice advisers” who will send you on your way with no answers… if you want to learn then listen to people who know what they’re talking about 😑

Again just do and say whatever sist 😉

Second thing: create more Gigs, you just have one and the Tags on it are wasted. What you want to get with the word “clean”? A housemaid? Who will type “clean” when looking for a flyer?

Are you listening?

Again just do and say whatever sist 😉

Third thing: when opening new Gigs change the Tags positions to get a wider cover with key words, at the moment when a potential client looks for a flyer you need to be there in the first pages.

Are you listening?

Fourth thing: Do not design the same flyer once and again, your designs are all horizontal, take the freedom to change that, experiment, be creative

Are you listening?

Archived